New Friends

The guys are on stages, Alyzé and Kaylah disappeared so I’m just sittin here on Prince’s MacBook. I glanced up real quick an saw Star, Beauty and Babydoll. “Hey Z, Hey BD!” They looked at me and hesitated to saw anything. I guess Beauty don’t know yet.

“Oh hey Bri.” They waved slightly. Beauty gave them a When Did This Happen look. They whispered something in her ear.

“Alright. Alright! Aubriez, I wanna apologize for trying to steal Princeton and flirting with him.”

“I accept and I wanna apologize for tryna fight you. We cool?” I held out a fist.

“Yeah, we cool.” She smiled and touched my fist with hers.

- – - – - -

So after the concert we invited the OMG Girls to chill on the bus. Me, Zé and Kaylah where talking with Beauty and Babydoll. I glanced over to the other side of the couch and saw Roc and Star talking. But, she looked kinda annoyed and Roc wasn’t paying attention to anything she was saying. She came and sat beside me. “I really like Roc but it doesn’t seem like he’s interested in me or anything I have to say.”

“That’s Roc for ya! But, if want I can talk to him for you.”

“Thanks Bri…” I walked up to Roc.

“Roc let’s talk.”

“Why?”

“Cause we haven’t talked in a while…” We went to the back of the bus. “What going on it’s so obvious Star likes you and your not giving her a chance… I mean I know ya’ll might have had problems in the past but at least care enough to listen to what she’s saying.” I stepped close to me I looked up into his eyes.

“I don’t care about her or what she’s got to say. I don’t want her I want… you. I don’t care about her I care about you. I don’t like her I like you.”

“I-.” He kissed me. He pulled away and looked at me mysterious. He placed his hands on my waist. He kissed me again and this time I kissed back after about 3 seconds I pulled apart. “Roc I-.” I walked back to the front of the bus and sat back down.

“So…” Star said.

“Um… his head hurts.”

“Oh, okay.” I glanced down looked at my promise ring. Should I tell Prince?