Just Friends According To You

I walked as fast as I could with my handbag and stores bags on my arm. I ignored Prince as he screamed “Babe!” every two seconds. I slid my hotel key through the door.

“Newflash everyone!” Prince walked into the hotel room out of breath. “Me and Princeton don’t go out anymore according to him!” I turned pointed to him smiling. I stomped into our room and locked the door, Prince banged on the door pleading to come in.

- – - – - -

I walked out the room and got a call from a unfamilar number. “Hello… Yes this is she… Really?! From who… Oh I see… Toss ‘em I don’t want them!… Yeah Seriously… Oh Really… Okay matter of fact I’ma come and get them… Okay… Thanks…” I hung up the phone. “Bitch.”

“Who was that?” Alyze’ asked me. I sat in the middle between her and Kaylah.

“The lobby, Prince sent me some flowers. Should I forgive him? Do you think I over reacted?”

“Maybe a little. I mean he probably only did what he did because he was trying to protect you. You know Prince loves you girl!” I smiled. “Your right. I’s be’s back I’m gonna go get those flowers.” I walked down to the lobby and grabbed my flowers. I looked around and spotted a couple that were really close. Hey! That’s looks alot like Christina and….

I ran to the room and banged on the door until my hand began to hurt. Roc answered the door, I began to pace back and forth in the room. “What’s going?!” Roc, Kaylah and Alyze’ asked. Just then Prince came in the room.

“Hey Babe, did you like-?” I threw the flowers at the wall beside were he was. He covered his face. Kaylah and Ze’ stood up as Prod and Ray ran into the living room.

“What the hell?!” They yelled.

“Yeah, Bae what the hell?!”

“Don’t fucking call me bae! You cheater! I saw you in the lobby with that bitch! I can’t believe you!”

“No! That’s not what happened! I was-”

“Save it!” I turned and opened the balcony door, before I could go out Roc asked me…

“Bri, this might not be a good time but what your stress level?”

“Zero, cause he's nothing to stress over.” I said without looking at him."

- – - – - -

It was time for the concert, so we packed all our stuff in the bus and drove there. I really wasn’t in the mood so I put on skinny jeans, flip flops, and a sweatshirt. “Babe can I talk to you.” Prince said as we got of the bus.

“We have, no, I have nothing to say and whatever you have to say is irrelevant to me.” I walked away.

“Oh look who went from slutty to bummy.” I turned around and saw the OMG Girls in front of Princeton. I shifted all my weight to my left leg, crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

“What do you skanks want?!” They began to laugh.

“Beauty! What don’t you understand!” Prince began as he walked around them and in front of me. “I don’t like you and never will!” He linked arms with me and began walking. I turned around and look at her.

“Based!” When we went into the venue I crossed my arms. “Thanks, but your not off the hook.”

“Will you let me explain myself…” I shurgged. I really don’t wanna hear anything he has to say. I saw Diggy walking to were we were. “Hi digs.” I waved shyly.

“Hey Bri.” I sat on the couch and laid my head on the back of the couch.

Prince POV

I can’t believe Aubriez really thinks that I cheated on her. It’s all Christina’s fault! Speak of the devil!

“Princey!”

“Uh… hi.” She tried to hug me but stepped back and put my arms out. “Christina stop I have a girlfriend.”

“Who! That trick I saw this morning! Fuck her!”

“How’d you get in here anyway?! Sercurity!”

“Haha! Based!” Beauty snickered as sercurity came to get Christina.

“What you say hoe?!”

“Uh?! Excuse you who do you think you are!?” I left and went to sit by Aubriez and grabbed her hand that laid on her thigh. I pulled away quickly and looked at my through the corner of her eye.

“Bae. I didn’t cheat. I went down there to surprise you when you got the flowers then-”

“Prince! Let’s go sound check!” Keisha shouted.

“But I, okay.”

As I walked to the stage I saw a tear fall down her face. A impulse told me to go wipe away her tear and show her that I care. But I felt that, that would cause even more problems.