I Fell In Love... Again

Prince ran on the bus with me on his back. I jumped off and ran to Kaylah and Ze’. I laid across there laps. “What’s going on?” Kaylah said.

“I’m back!”

“Bri!!!” They yelled.

“I’m glad your back cause life with just these two have been so boring!” Ze’ said pointing to Kaylah and Ray.

“Hey!” Kaylah and Ray yelled.

“So do you ya’ll wanna watch a movie?” Prince suggested.

“Yeah which one?” I asked.

“Friends with Benefits!” Ray said.

“Of course you would pick that movie!” Zé said. Ray lifted up his shirt and started grinding on Zé’s side as she blushed. I sat on Prince lap an laid my head on his shoulder. The movie came on and in about twenty minutes everyone was sleep except me and Prince.

Let’s make this interesting. I pulled my hair behind my ear and kissed Prince’s neck. He tensed up and sighed heavily. I kissed closer and closer to his lips. He looked at me and he kissed me in a endless sequence. I straddled him and preceded to kiss his neck. He placed his hands on my lower back and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around he neck and he carried me to his bunk. He slid between my legs, he looked over me and we continued kissing. Then I heard a faint noise. Like someone was moving around slowly. "Babe, what’s that noise?"

“What Kiss Noise?” He looked at me. I started to get up until he grabbed my hand. “There’s no noise… You gotta brother horny. Come on.”

“First off your not a brother and if you want it come get it.”

“Hell yeah I want it!” He took of my shirt and jeans exposing my black lace bra and matching undies. He kissed down my boobs then I heard the sound again and I think Prince heard it too because he looked at me curiously. I climbed out the bunk and peeked in all the bunks. I walked towards Roc’s and saw him moving around like a person with a slight Tourette syndrome.

“Roc…” I whispered but he didn’t turn to look at me. I dropped the curtain and tapped his shoulder. His pulled out his headphones and looked at me. He eyes grew bigger and bigger until they looked like they were going I pop out. “Are you okay cause we can hear you moving around in our bunk?!” He didn’t respond he was staring at something, I looked behind me and back at Roc. I snapped in his face. “Roc!” His eyes returned to my face. “I just came to ask can you keep it down?”

“Sure. Sure.” I walked away as he looked back and put his headphones back on and turned them loud enough that I could hear the music faintly. I climb back into the bed and and sat on Prince’s waist. He placed his hands on my upper thighs. I reached over him to get a hair elastic and my boobs rested on his face. I tied my hair up and and kissed his lips to his neck and lower and lower. I kissed each an every pack of his abs. He rolled us over and kissing the lower part of my body.

“Prince.” He gripped bottom of both sides of my undies and slightly tugged. Then I heard the curtain moved and a raspy whisper.

“Bri?” Fuck this looks like its not gonna happen tonight!I peeked through the curtain. “Can I borrow a hair tie?” OMG! Are you serious!

“Here.”

“Thanks.” I laid back and looked at Prince.

“I don’t think this is going to happen.”

“Me either.”

“Another time, okay?” I kissed him.

“Okay.” I put on my cami and some shorts and laid down. I sighed. “You okay?”

“Yeah. I’m glad my memory’s back but I’m glad I lost it cause it gave me a chance to fall in love with you again.” He kissed the back of my neck.

“Te amo bebe…”