I Love To Visit Venice Time of Year !

"Are you kidding me ?" I heard Ze' yell as I walked through the doors of my job . Not gonna get used to to saying that . Ja'nai has Ze' feeding her . Chuckles .

"Ja'nai here's you frappucino ."

"Thank you . Ze hold the cup to my mouth ." Ze sighed but did what she was told .

"At 1 , I have to pick up our boyfriends so that's when I take my break. But I don't trust them with my car so is it chill if they come here ."

"Yeah ." I've hung stuff up , rung stuff up , put tags and sensors on shit . Lemme go get these niggas .

- - - - - -

"So since I don't trust you niggas with my car your going to work with me . "

"I don't think that's a good Idea ." Prince said .

"Okay well you can go home but my cars are off limits ."

- - - - - -

Prince POV

"Dude , I'm bored let's go somewhere ." Ray said .

"How we don't have a car ."

"Man , fuck her rules . Get the keys and let's go ."

"If we get caught it your ass . Who's driving ?"

"Me and Prod . "

"I'm down with that ." Prod said . So we get in the cars and these two jackasses start revving up the engine and shit . Are they trying to get us caught ?!

"We gotta be back before 4 ."

"We know ." They rolled down the windows and turned radio all the way up . Based god please help us not get caught . We sped off and took a side street to make sure we didnt pass the girls job .

- - - - - -

Aubriez POV

"Since you girls have been working so hard , especially you Ze' I like you , can go home . What time is it ?" Ja'nai said .

"3:00 ."

"Yeah , go I'm bout to lock up ."

" Thanks ." So we drove home and It's about 3:30 . Wonder what the guys are doing .. I opened the garage , about to pull my car in . I stepped on the brake before I could get in the garage . I put the brake on and stepped out the car . Are you kidding me ?! "Where the fuck are my cars ! "

That nigga Ray pulled in the driveway all fast and revved the engine and Prod followed , they didn't notice us at first . They turned the cars off , " I love to visit Venice this time of year !!! " Ray yelled .

"So I guess you niggas said fuck my rules ?" . They all looked at me . "Yeah , get the fuck out my cars and in the house ! " . That did as told and ran to the house , I pulled all the cars in the driveway .

"Babe , you gon help us out right ? " Ray said .

"Nah y'all niggas on your own ." Zé said as she and Kaylah went upstairs . Prince walked up to me .

"Babe look -." I put my hand up to signal him to stop talking .

" I hope y'all know . Your sleeping on the couch tonight , no ass for y'all , I could take your asses back to LA but I love y'all to much . So just sleep on the couch . If you ever touch my cars again . I'll beat that ass ! "

I walked to my room and put on my bikini so I could go tanning . Ze and Kaylah had the same idea . I put on the one that makes my ass look great and my boobs look huge . Bottom line : Prince's favorite ! I laid out on the patio and put on some tanning lotion shit . I laid on my back for awhile then turned over . Suddenly I felt someone's hand rubbing on my back . I looked up " Boy bye , go back in the house . No lovin' for you .. " he started to walk away . "Wait you know what you can rub this stuff on me though ."

- - - - - -

Next Day

I went out this morning to get us some food from Biscuitville . I walked in the kitchen an the girls grabbed there stuff out the bag , I hopped on the counter . Then the boys woke up and ran the kitchen , they grabbed the bag which was empty . "Where's our food ." Ray said .

"Go get some ... Oh wait , you don't have cars . Mhm , sucks for you ." I suck my tongue out . The boys looked at each other and then at Prince and started to point at me . Guess they think he can manipulate me . He put his hands on my hips , then kissed my chest and neck . I started to play along then he looked at me and bit his lip . I smiled all flirty and shit . Then I put my hand in his face . " Nope , already know how this manipulation thing works , I do it to you all the time ." I said . They all ooooo'd . "I'm just fucking with you but no ." Well , I have not went grocery shopping yet do there's nothing for them to eat but I want them to suffer . Maybe a hour later I leave and go to Burger King . I got them something but I don't want them to know yet so I put the bag with there food in my bookbag . It's hot too so you can smell it . I come through the door with one bag and they look pitiful on the couch . There eyes lay on me once I get in the house . I called Kaylah and Ze to come down stairs . They took there food and I sat Prince's lap and kissed his cheek . " Well have ya'll learned your lesson ?"

They moaned weakly " Yes .."

" Okay , " I reached into my bag "Here ." I gave them the bag and they devouered it in like 2 seconds . " You are forgiven . "