Unpleasant Surprise

I grabbed a cotton ball, peroxide, and a ice pack. I sat beside Kaylah and Roc sat beside me with his hand on my leg.

"What happened?" I poured some peroxide on the cotton ball.

"Jay... he came to my house looking for you. He wanted me to help him get you back and I said no. He yelled at me and I yell backed and he smacked me and then punched me. And then he left.

I reached to wipe her cut and she flinched. "Kayybaee are you going to go back?"

"No I can't. He'll come back."

"Okay. You can stay here okay?" She hugged me.

"Thanks sis." I rubbed her back as she quietly cried on my shoulder.

"Kaylah anything for you. Go get some rest." She went up the steps holding the ice pack to her face.

I put my face in my hands. "Its my fault." I whispered. "Its all my fault!!."

"Baby girl... look at me. It's not your fault."

"Yes it is!" I said with a tear running down my face.

"No it's not! Understand?! It's not! Now stop saying that." I put my face in his chest, his pulled me on to his lap and rubbed my leg. "Shh..."

He took me upstairs and I got in the bed. He went in the bathroom. I waited awhile then I dozed off. He came out the bathroom and got in the bed, immediately woke up. He pulled me close to him, I laid on his chest and felt him kiss my forehead. I looked at him and kissed his lips.

Next Morning

I woke up early and decided to cook breakfast. I went downstairs, and started cooking. I was scrambling eggs when I felt hands on my waist. I smiled and pushed the hair in my face behind my ears. He kissed my neck and I giggled. "Roc." I continued kissing it.

Clears Throat I jumped.

"Mommie!"

"Mommie nothing. What's going on here?! What kind of party is this?! I knew Kaylah was here but not him you know better. Excuse me what's your name?"

"Um.. Trey."

"Trey... nice to meet you but I think you should leave. Now."

"Gasp Mom!"

"Bye Bae..." He was going to kiss me until he saw my mom's evil glare. He ran upstairs, got his stuff and left. I moved the eggs from the hot eye and turned it off. I crossed my arms and leaned on the counter.

"What is going on with you?"

"What are you talking about!!"

"First off, lower your voice! Second, you know what the hell I'm talking about bringing him in my house without asking."

"He was here the other day too! If you weren't off getting high, fucking your pimp and occupying your damn street corner you'd known that!!!" She slapped me. I mean-mugged her with tears running down my face.

"You don't fucking talk to my like that! I do everything I can for you!"

"Except get a real job!" She raised her hand to hit me then lowered it.

"You fucking bitch. I can't believe you!! I'm your mother and you dare talk to me like that! You'll get yours." I ran upstairs and locked my door and ran into my walk in closet. I sat in my thinking corner and sat on my beanbag. I think I'm having a panic attack!