Best To Get Your Hoes

So the Tour Manger decided that we and all the other preformers on the tour should hang out so we get to Myrtle Beach, SC we’re gonna walk The Strip.

Me, Kaylah and Alyze’ walked from the back of the bus where the guys were. “Ya’ll look nice.” Prod said. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41446120 )

“Thanks.” We said in unison. When we finally got to The Strip, the OMG Girls, Diggy and Jacob Lattimore were already there. There was also some other girls there that I didn’t recognize. Prince grabbed my hand and we all walked out the bus.

“What’s up.” Jacob said.

“Hi.” Everyone said.

“Well, I’m Jacob so… I guess we should introduce ourselfs.”

“We’re the OMG Girls. I’m Beauty.” She said as she eyed Prince.

“I’m Star.”

“And I’m Babydoll.”

“We’re Mindless Behavior, I’m Prodigy.”

“I’m Roc.”

“Ray.”

“Princeton.”

“Um, I’m Aubriez” I said nervously. “Princeton’s girlfriend.” I heard and saw Beauty make a gagging sound. I rolled my eyes. Fienin’ Bitch!

“I’m Alyze’, Ray Ray’s girlfriend.”

“And I’m Kaylah, Prodigy’s girlfriend.”

“I’m Diggy.”

“We’re HiRise. I’m…” I dozed off thinking about my wish I made. Will it ever be filled? Or is it already filled?

“Cool, cool! So… leggo!” Jacob said me and Prince were walked together, just talking casually until OMG Bitch #2 bumped into me causing OMG Bitch #1 to link arms with Prince. I stood there and when Alyze’ and Kaylah caught up I began to walk with my arms crossed.

“Stuck up b-tches?” Kaylah asked.

“Need the knife?” Alyze’ pulled a knife out her bag.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa no! That’s the backup plan now put the knife away!” I said.

“Ze’ your shirt is making me hungry.” Ray said. I looked at him confused.

“How?!”

“It’s a taco!”

“Oh…”

“Get it now?”

“No! But I gotta go get my man.” I fastly walked up to them pushed Beauty out the way and wrapped my arms around Prince’s neck. “Hey babe.” I said as I bit my lip. I leaned against the rail and he kissed me for while.

“Um… excuse you!” Beauty tapped Prince’s shoulder.

“No excuse you hoe!”

“Hell no!”

“You wanna go?!” Alyze’ and Kaylah ran up to me and held me back. “No! Let me go! I’m bout to beat this bitches ass!” I loosen there grip and ran up to her but Prince stepped in front of me. “Move Princeton!”

“You ain’t gon’ do shit!”

“Babe chill!”

“Oh really?! You best to get your hoe ’fore I do!” I turned around quickly, crossed my arms and walked fastly to the bus. my hair was flowing in the wind. Ugh! If that bitch even look at me I’m gonna smack the shit outta her! Best believe that!