Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

          "Bree!" Charlie shouted when I answered my home phone, two days after my mom shut off my cell phone.

          "What?" I ask, pulling the phone away from my ear alittle.

          "Guess what?" I laugh at how excited she is. "Liam followed me on twitter." I can tell that she is grinning and I smile to, also laughing at the fact that she didnt give me a chance to guess.

          "That's so cool." I dont tell her that I asked him to, instead I fangirl with her for a moment before making up an excuse to get off the phone.

When I had gotten home that night, My mom had hugged me, whispering in my ear about how if I ever walked away from her like that, she would ground me.

Charlie told me that if she ever got a call from my mom like that again, she would beat me. She got over it quickly and we ended up sitting in my room, talking about my night with Liam.

Things were okay after that but it killed me not having my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 Days Later*

I sat on Charlies bed, tapping my foot as Up All Night blasted from the speakers of her laptop.She was beside me, the laptop on her knees as she scrolled through twitter. 

My mom had been working alot lately and since I hate being home alone, I've been spending alot of time at Charlies house.

          "Bree." Charlie says as she reaches over, slapping my arm.

          "What?" I whine, rubbing the now sore spot on my arm.

          "I got a DM on twitter." She grins, nodding towards the screen.

          "So...." I shake my head, she was way to obessed with that stupid website.

          "It's from Liam." I watch as she clicks on the DM, proving that it's from Liam.

I frown as I slide the laptop away from her, placing it infront of me.

'Charlie, Tell Bree to call me. -Liam'

I push the laptop away, turning and burying my face in a pillow, screaming into it.

          "Here." I slowly lift my head and look at Charlie, she is holding her phone out, a small smile curling up the corner of her lips. I smile at her as I take the phone from her, getting up and pacing as I entered the number that I had been to nervous to call from my home phone.

          "Hello?" He answers on the first ring and I nervously bite my lip.

"Hi Liam." I frown as Charlie grabs my shoulders, pushing my back over to the bed and making me sit.

          "Who is this?" 

Charlie sits down next to me, pressing her head against the side of mine, trieing to listen to the conversation.

          "Bree." 

          "Hey!" I smile at how excited he suddenly sounds.

          "Hi." My cheeks turn pink as Charlie starts giggling.

          "How come your calling from a different number?" I frown, how was I supposed to answer that?

          "It's a long story and I'd rather not tell you over the phone." It was the first thing to came my mind and I frowned as Charlie elbowed me in the side.

          "Wanna meet up then? I have a few hours of free time." 

Before I can say anything, Charlie is up, running across the room and grabbing my shoes, throwing them at me, pushing her dark hair out of her face as she digs through the clothes on the floor to find my coat.

          "Yeah. That'd be cool." I slide my shoes on before Charlie decides to shove my feet in them.

I keep listening as Liam tells me the place and time, I end up hanging up with a smile on my face, excited about seeing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          "So, tell me why you dont answer your phone." We were at the studio the boys were rehersing in, sitting in the lobby on a bench not visable from the door, incase any papparazzi found out they were here.

          "Ummm." I wipe my hands on the front of my jeans, not wanting to lie to him."My phone was shut off." It wasnt lieing but it wasnt going into detail.

          "Because of your argument with your mom?" He asks, cocking his head to the side, the curls bouncing.

          "That's why we were arguing." I sigh, running my fingers through my slightly tangled hair.

          "I'm confused." I look up at him, knowing I would have to tell him the whole story.

          "My mom doesnt make much money and there were more important bills to pay so she turned my phone off so we would have one less bill." I look down at my shoes, my cheeks turning pink and my eyes started to water, feeling extermlly pathetic.

Liam doesnt say anything as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, I freeze for a moment, not expecting him to touch me, before leaning into him.

          "There's nothing wrong with not having much money." He says as I shrug, not agreeing with him. "You could let me buy you a phone." 

I pull away from him, looking up at him as if he's crazy. "No." I shake my head.

          "It wouldnt be a problem." He shrugs as if its no big deal and I realize that for him it isnt, he makes alot, so much that if I had it, me and my mom wouldnt have the bills hanging over our head and we would be able to relax.

          "It wouldnt feel right. I barley know you." I look around the room which is all red, from the carpet to  the walls, the furniture, all of it is different shades of red. It wasnt relaxing as I tried to sort everything going through my head.

          "Then you need to make a twitter so I have away  to talk to you." He elbows me, giving me a serious look as I laughed.

          "Sure. I'll make a twitter." 

He grins and I grin back, glad that things were feeling normal again.

______________________________________________________________

Let me know if you catch an error, I'm to sleeeepy to check.