Chapter 1

"I met a girl." I told my four best friends as we lounged around our large living room, munching on snacks. They all stopped talking and slowly turned to me.

          "Is she cute?" Harry , with his brown curly hair and green eyes, was the first one to speak; the boys threw dirty looks at him. I shook my head, not at all surprised by his question.

          "Yeah, I think she is." I knew that my face would slowly turn pink as the four boys looked at me, questioning looks on their faces. 

          "Do you like her?" Niall, who has brown hair that he dyes blonde and blue eyes, was the first one to ask the question that was on every ones mind. Harry, Zayn and Louis all leaned forward; wanting to make sure they heard my answer loud and clear.

I nodded, not wanting my tone of voice to give away how much I liked her.  All of the boys grinned.

          "When are you going to see her again?" Zayn, with his black hair that was currently sticking up in a bunch of different directions and brown eyes, elbowed me in the ribs, causing me to groan and rub at the sore spot.

          "Don’t know." He glared at Zayn as he began to wonder if it was a bad idea to tell the four of them.

          "Did you at least get her number?" Louis, who has light brown hair which is currently hanging in his blue eyes, smirks, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

          "Yes." I smile as I think back to the long conversation I had had with her and how awkward it had been to ask for her number.

          "What's her name?" Niall gave me a small smile before taking a huge bite from the sandwich that he had been eating before.

          "Bree." I smiled again as I think back to the moment that I had met her and how her voice had barley been above a whisper as she said her name. 

          "What does she look like?" Harry asked as he ran a hand through his curly hair.

          "Reddish-brown hair, big green eyes. She's on the short side." I  knew that Harry would be the one to ask that question so I was quick to give him a short description. 

          "Call her!" Zayn held me down and Harry ran up to dig my cell phone out of my pocket. 

          "Stop it!" I yelled as I tried to kick Harry away. 

Harry and Zayn cheered in victory as they got the phone out. The movement caused Zayn to loosen his grip on me, I jumped up, tackling Harry to the ground. I was Swearing under my breath as my phone fell out of Harry’s hand and rolled to Louis feet. Louis quickly picked it up and scrolled through the contacts, grinning as he found Bree's number. He pressed send as Harry and Zayn continued to hold me down, all while Niall sat back and laughed.