Chapter 15

4 Weeks Later-

          "I'm glad your back." I tell Liam as we sit at his apartment. Him and the rest of the band had gotten back two days ago but this is the first time I've seen him since he spent alot of time sleeping and with family when he got back.

          "Same. I liked touring, but I missed way to many people." We were here alone because, Niall was in Ireland with his family, Louis had gone with Harry for the day and they were visiting both of their families. Zayn, doing the same Liam did, he visited his family the day after they got back and was not off doing errands or at least that's what he claimed as he rushed out of the door. 

My headache, like all of the rest, came suddenly. Things were great, there was no noise, Liam wasn't talking as he looked up at the muted tv. Nothing hit me, nothing happened so as the doctor was really wrong, nothing caused the headaches.

As my head continued to throb, I reached over, digging into my purse, something I had recently started carrying to make sure I always had the paper and my pills with me. The purse was already littered with candy wrappers and lip gloss. 

I pulled out the sheet and a pen. As I lean foreword towards the coffee table so I have a hard surface. I quickly write down the date and time, leaving the rest of the  columns blank.

          "What's that?" Liam asks as he takes the paper from me.

          "I get bad head aches and my doctor is having me keep track of them." I tell him, twirling the pen in front of me.

          "This is alot of headaches. At least five a week." He was right, it was lot. The paper was already almost full and my mom was having the doctor fax us another one.

          "Yeah." Is all I say, shoving the pen in my bag before taking the paper from him and setting it with the pen.

          "You wanna talk about it?" Liam scotches closer to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, something he always does when were about to have a serious conversation, I lean into him, taking a deep breath.

          "I haven't told anyone this, not even my mom but I'm scared." I dont want to look at him so instead I focus on the wall above his head.

          "Why?" He reaches over, grabbing the remote and turning the distracting tv off.

          "What if something is wrong with my head? What if its the same thing my dad had? I wont be able to go through that." I ramble, needing to get it alll out.

Liam grabs my chin, quickly pressing his lips against mine. I freeze for a moment, not sure what to do before kissing him back.

          "What was that for?" I ask when he pulls away, smiling slightly as I lean back, trying to catch my breath.

          "This may sound cheesy but I needed away to shut you up and I've wanted to do that for awhile." He grins, running his fingers through his hair, before getting serious again. "Nothing is wrong with you. Your head will be fine. The headaches will eventually go away and everything will be fine. Stop worrying about it." He pulls me to his chest, hugging me tightly. 

          "Okay." I take a deep breath, trying to do as he says, attempting to forget about my throbbing head.

          "Will you tell me about your dad?" He leans back, scotching back to where he was so he can look at me.

I take a deep breath, leaning back against the soft cushions, closing my eyes. Liam leans back next to me and I call fell his eyes on my face but i refuse to open my eyes.

          "We moved here for his work." I begin in the only way that I can. "Things were good for awhile but then he started getting head aches, ones so bad that he would start crying. My dad was always the strong one in my family, so I never knew how to react when I walked into the living room and saw my dad clutching his head with tears rolling down his cheeks." I reach over, grabbing Liam's hand and holding it tightly. "He got sick of it so he went to the hospital, they did alot of tests until they found it, a brain tumor. They said that they found it at the right time and they began the treatments." Tears are trying to fall but I don't allow them, I look up at the ceiling, blinking until I knew I was okay. "The part of the tumor that they couldn't see well, was farther progressed then the side they could see. It killed him and Now me and my mom are still trying to pay all of the bills from it" I turn to Liam, who is staring up at the ceiling.

He slowly moves, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to his chest, quickly hugging me. I hug him back.

          "About you wanting to kiss me for awhile?" I ask after a really long moment of silence.

          "Yeah?" His cheeks turn pink and he pulls away from.

          "You should kiss me again." My face heats up and I bite my lip, I hate being bold like this.

          "I dont like when girls make the first move." He whispers, frowning as he leans foreward. 

The air in the room suddenly seemed thick, making it hard to breath.

          "Well you've been terrible at making the first move so your just gonna have to deal with it this one time." I laugh, moving foreward until our noses bump.

          "Just this one time." Liam says, pressing his lips against mine.

_____________________________________________

4 comments until the next chapter.