Chapter 6

Chapter 6- 

Liam-

I grinned as I tried to slip the phone from Louis's hand. Harry was on the floor, holding his crotch, I'll admit that I resorted to kneeing him. Zayn was a few feet away from Harry, holding his stomach as he uncontrollably laughed. 

Louis tightened his grip on the phone, glaring at me as I tried to elbow him. His eyes widen as I grab his arm.

          "Give me the phone." I whisper, not wanting Bree to hear.

          "No. Ow. That hurts." Louis shouts as I twist his arm around. He frowns at me before dropping the phone into my hand. I let go of his arm and walk towards the main hallway.

          "Hi Bree." I say nervously, What if she didn't want to talk to me now that she knew that me and my friends were slightly immature.

          "Hi." I laugh at how shy she sounded. I was amazed at how quiet someone could be.

          "I'm sorry about that." I walk into my room, closing the door behind me. 

          "It's fine. It was kind of funny." She giggles and I smile.

          "Louis is definitely funny. So what are you up to?" I smirk.

          "I'm at the exact same place I met you but this time I'm with a couple of my friends." I could hear whispering in the back ground and I heard her shushing someone.

          "Were my tips on the food there that good?" I tease, still smirking.

          "Yup" I laugh at how little she has to say.

          "Well, I'm supposed to be having a day with the boys so I'll call you later." I frown as I listen to her sigh.

          "I have some shopping that I need to do with my mom later so It'd be easier for you to text me." I smile again, glad that she was suggesting that we texted instead of talking, talking was always so awkward when you first got to know someone.

          "Sounds good." I smile and shove the phone in my pocket. Before leaving the room, I walk over into my private bathroom, that was connected to Niall's room that was right next to mine, looking at myself in the mirrior until all of the red went away, messing around with Zayn and Harry on the ground had taken my breath away, which caused my neck to turn red and being embarrassed by telling them about her had my cheeks turning pink.

Once I've calmed down, I walk back into my room and down the hall to the living room.

          "Hi guys." I say as I re-take my seat. Niall was still in the same spot but he now had his phone out and was texting someone. Harry and Zayn and swapped places so I was now sitting next to Harry with Zayn on the other side of the room. Louis was sitting in the same spot, rubbing the spot on his arm that I grabbed and playfully glaring at me. 

          "Was she the reason that you were gone for so long the other day?" Harry asks, elbowing me to get my attention.

          "Yeah." I slowly nod, knowing that Niall and Zayn already knew.

          "Should have known it had something to do with a girl." Louis said, shaking his brown hair out of his eyes.

          "Whatever." I grab my sand which from earlier, taking a huge bite.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Bree- 

I sighed as I put the last item away, shoving the plastic bag into the trash bin, I make my way to our main room. Our house is small, with only 3 bedrooms, one belonging to my mom, the second one is mine and the third has always been empty. There are two bathrooms, one upstairs by the bedrooms and the other isn't far from the main room. 

The rooms are average size, not to small but not to big. All of the walls are a dull brown color, my mom always says that we will paint the rooms but with the way things are going, I dont see it happening any time soon.