Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

          "Do you have to leave?" I ask Liam as we stand outside the back of the hotel, the tour bus was in front of us, being filled with all of the boys stuff.

The last couple of weeks had gone by quickly with me and Liam hanging out as much as possible. 

Charlie had hung out with us a few times, the first time had been embarrssing, including screaming, akward wide eyed staring and her begging him to sign her phone case. The second time had been less akward, the only bad thing being the fact that she couldnt get over the fact that she was hanging out with a member of her favorite boy band. 

The third time was way better and she started acting like her self.

As time went by I found myself feeling like I had known Liam way longer than just over a month, He was easy to talk to and I've basically told him everything about myself expect for the reason of my family's lack of money and what happened to my dad. Those were two things that I felt like keeping to myself.

          "My fans wouldn't be happy if they found out that you were trying to keep me all to your self." He teases,

          "I share you with them." I laugh, nodding towards the rest of the band as they goof around by the bus.

          "No, They share me with you." He laughs, referring to the time that the boys told me that they owned Liam and I should be glad that they let him talk to me.

          "True." I shrug, trying not to laugh

          "When I get back, I want to meet your other friends." During the last time we hung out with Charlie, she mentioned how Zoe and Taylor would be jealous if they found out about the three of us hanging out, Ever since then, Liam has been persistent on meeting  them.

          "What friends? I have other friends?" I've been avoiding them meeting him because I knew it would be a repeat of what happened with Charlie x2.

          "Zoe and Taylor. If  I dont get to meet them, I going to start to think that your embarrassed by me." I can tell that he is holding back a smile as he gives me a serious look.

          "I am embarrassed. Why would I want to be seen with someone like you." I tell him, sticking my tongue out.

          "Whatever." He rolls his eyes, leaning against the pillar that was behind him. "You should take this." He digs into his pocket, pulling out a red cellphone.

          "No." I push his hand back as he holds it out to me. 

          "Yeah." He pushes it into my hand, not allowing me to push it back.

          "I dont want you to buy me things." I tell him, frowning.

          "I want to be able to talk to you." We both glare at each other.

          "Fine." I take the phone, shoving it in my pocket. "I'm only going to use it to talk to you." 

          "That's fine." He smirks before opening his arms. "good bye hug?" I look around, noticing that Harry and Louis were walking towards the bus as Zayn and Niall stood off to my right, waiting for Liam.

I wrap my arms around him, my cheeks turning pink because I knew Niall and Zayn were watching.

          "Feel free to call, any time." Liam whispers in my ear, his tone teasing. I shake my head, smiling slightly.

          "See you in a few weeks." I tell him, not sure what else to say.

He smiles, nodding. "Bye Bree." I turn and watch as he joins Zayn and Niall. The three of them pushing each other around as they walk towards the tour bus.