Ch20 • The End

Many thanks to you loves for reading my fan fiction! Thanks for the votes and comments! I appreciate it a lot! 😘😘😘

Please vote and comment your reactions, if you can.😄

THANK YOU!!

#GMACTheEnd

Why does people kept pushing someone away, and when they did, people chase them back? Are they somewhat bipolar? I fessed up that I'm indecisive. I just don't want to experience before my eyes a déjà vu. My life became a misery, I don't want it to become a torture.

Did I take him for granted? Just because every time I'm telling him to stay away from me, he always came running back. But now that he stopped, I felt knocked down. I was left behind again.

I went back to the locker room to pack up when I bumped at someone.

"I'm sorry," I said and as I looked up, it's him. I suddenly felt scared with the way his eyes looked. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you coming,"

"I watched your match," he said in his usual deep voice.

"Uhm... I, yeah. Uhm." I muttered. I don't know what to say!

"Nice submission... I bet the one who taught you that move was a damn great teacher!" He said as a smile appeared on his lips. I chuckled at his remark.

Great! Because he's my teacher.

"See you," he then said and walked past me.

"Dean!" He stopped but he didn't bother to look back. "I'm sorry about the last time. I didn't really mean it."

"Okay,"

"Okay?" I further asked. What is okay for him mean?

"Okay.." he said and resumed walking but I asked again and that made him stop.

"Are we okay?"

He's backfacing me for a few seconds before he turned to look at me. His pursed lips then draw a smile. "Are we not?"

"Dean..?"

"I'm glad that you're okay now so, we're okay." He said with those visible dimples of his.

"Thank you."

He winked as he walked away. I smiled. It's enlightening that he's now okay. We're okay. And I hope things are gonna be okay as well with Seth.

I turned my back and I gasp as I was startled. I held my chest. I almost outbalanced but he had quick reflexes that held me on my elbow.

"I'm sorry, did I scared you?" He asked while I stood straight as he took his hand down.

God! He frightened the hell out of me! Why the heck is he there right behind me?

"How long have you been there?" I asked as I rub my chest over my heart.

"Long enough to see you standing here looking at nowhere." He said and I just don't know what to say to him. Well, I have things to talk to him about but I can't seem to voice it out. It's damn hard!

"Won't you congratulate me for my comeback?" He asked. I just looked at him. "Did you not watch the encore finale of the show?" He added when I didn't answer, and he has that smug look on his face. "Anyways, nice finisher.. I'll get going." He lastly said and walked past me.

Is that it? Is this what we're supposed to be? We're not strangers but we're not friends either. My heart just stung and it sucks!

He just went for a few steps when I heard someone call him. And I'm right. They're together!