Ch15 • Evanescence

#GMACEvanescence

I was frozen while tears continued to come out. My chest constricted in pain. I stood there with my heart breaking until it shattered into pieces when someone grabbed my arm and yanked me to a room. He hugged me tight. I cried on his chest so hard as he's caressing my back.

Why is that he's always here when I don't need him?

But I know I'm just kidding myself! I'm gonna need someone to comfort me, to console me, and tell me that things are gonna be okay. It's just that, Dean is the one who is here for me.

I continued to sob until it felt dry. He's not saying anything. He's just here, like a shoulder to lean on. And when I didn't have any tears to cry, I closed my eyes and heaved a deep breath. My head is still leaning on his chest so I clearly hear the beating of his heart and his heavy breathing. When I calmed myself down, I turned back at him. I don't want him to see me this hideous. I don't want him to see me hurting. I don't like to hear him say 'I told you so'. It sucks! My life sucks!

"I can't let him get away with this.. I'll be back," Dean said and hurriedly went out.

What did he meant by that? I can't let him get away with this...

By that thought sinked in my mind, I rushed out and followed him. I know he'll go to Seth, and I don't like the idea that they're going to fight here. They could be suspended, more so they might be fired!

"Nikki, I've been looking ---"

"Where's Dean?!" I cut Brie's words. I have to stop him!

"I didn't see him. Why-- Hey Nicole!"

I ran past her, she trailed after me. I ran to the mens' locker rooms and when we're about to turn at the corner, we heard yells and bangs near the blocked exit.

"Dean!" Brie shouted and I turned to ran where the noise is coming from. And I'm right! They're beating the hell out of themselves!

"Brie call for help!" I screamed and went near the two. "Stop! Dean! Seth stop it!"

I shouted and shouted. I can't do anything but to shout. The last time I tried to stop them, I was the one who was stricken. How smart that they did it where no one could see them. Nobody's here!

Seth is now under him catching every punch he gave. "Dean stop! Please stop!" I bravely held Dean's arm.

He stood up and I'm still holding his arm. I quickly pulled Dean away from Seth. His breathing is heavy. He's fuming mad.

"Why are you doing this?!"

"I just wanted to protect you," he answered.

What the hell?!

"Protect me?! Protect me from Seth? My god! Dean! Are you out of your freakin' mind?!" But even before he could speak, Seth held his shoulder turning him and fist him in the jaw.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as they started hitting each other again. When will this two stop?!

I shrieked when I saw Seth bleeding. My hands get cold. My god! What taking Brie so long? What am I going to do?! They're killing each other!

I didn't do anything but to yell at them to stop. My head is aching with the sight of them fighting. Thanks god! Roman, Finn and Zayn came. They split the two away. Gods! Seth is bleeding so as Dean. I don't know what to do to them anymore! I am damn tired! I felt that Brie held me because I'm getting outbalanced. My sight is turning. I felt dizzy and I just can't breathe properly. And then I felt my eyelids closed. I passed out.