Ch18 • Fearless Not Fearless

#GMACFearlessNotFearless

We are here in WWE Performance Center in Orlando and I'm having a training with Joe. I know Brie is against this but Joe himself insists to help me. And I'm sooo thankful! Of course Brie is with us too. She's so into him. She cared about him too much. I think she would never let their relationship slip away again. I'm so happy for her. See? I'm not bitter! lol*

"How's it going with Dean? Did you guys talk?" Asked Brie. She's so nosy about everything.

I shrugged. I don't even know if that's "talk" because he just ditched me with his girlfriend. But who am I kidding? Of course, he will choose his girlfriend over me. Who am I to him? I'm just an old or rather 'ex-friend' that told him to get out of my life. That's just what he did. He got out of my life. For good.

"We didn't."

"Oh, why?"

"He's busy.." I said instead. They might knew that he's busy because they bought it.

I know I messed up my friendship with Dean. I made a mistake, I know it. I just don't want Brie to tell me things making me like a dimwit.

We first started stretching and warming up. He then instructed me to run back and forth in the ring and feel the ropes. Then he made me do drills, like rollings and jumpings. Then he now taught me new skills and moves. And I perform it with Brie. We then went to eat after the training.

"I'll have a title match for the WWE championship." Joe started the topic.

"Really? Congrats!" I exclaimed. I looked at Brie and I know she's happy with what Roman has achieved.

"Thanks," he chuckled and he looked at Brie. They're both smiling. They're so cute!

"I know you'll beat Hunter." Brie said.

"Hunter? He's the champ?" I knitted my brows. I thought it's Seth or maybe Dean, but I didn't expect it to be Hunter.

"Well, yeah." Brie obviously says. "Oh, you don't know coz you weren't here."

"When Seth was forced to relinquish his title, Hunter got it."

Relinquished?

I know Brie told Joe to not talk about him with me, but it's impossible not to. He's part of the lives of the people I'm close with. And as much as I don't want to hear his name, the moment can't help it. I know I'll hear something about him. About what happened.

"Seth got injured. You haven't heard about it yet?" My face still confused when he said that. Brie gently nudged him and they looked at each other. "Sorry, I thought you knew."

Brie then sighed. "Nicole, I think you should know now about Seth.."

"Brie," I whined.

"Don't be such a baby and face it. He's still your husband for heaven's sake! He's injured and I know he needs you right now."

I stayed silent just looking at the food in front of me. I don't understand what I would feel right now. I feel sad but at the same time I feel anger. Running away from him doesn't completely helped. It didn't help to change me into a whole new me. It just lessened because it doesn't hurt that much now.

But I won't waste the time I'd spent away. I won't get back to where I was before. The time that I was wrecked. No no no.

"He's injured." I stated cutting the tension. "You know what it's called Brie? It's called karma." I stood up and walked away.

Brie is calling me but I didn't looked back. She'll make me listen again to her words. That's what she is. She thinks she's smart and I'm the dumb one. Great.