Ch3 • Chasing Cars

#GMACChasingCars

I saw the handsome face of Seth when I opened my eyes. I smiled at him. He kissed me. "Good morning Love.." I greeted.

"Love?"

I nodded. "Because you're my one great love. I love you.."

"I love you more, Love.." He smiled and kissed me again. "Breakfast is ready.." He said.

He pulled me to sit up. Then he put the tray filled with food in front of me.

"Awe Love.. I should be the one who's doing this for you.." I pouted.

"You're my wife. My queen.. Let me do these little things for you." He said.

I'm feeling like my heart just want to jump out from my chest because Seth is really sweet today.

He's now my husband. He's mine and I am his. I thought I was dreaming.. I still can't believe his surprise he gave me. I don't know how he did it, but! It was the best surprise I've ever experienced in my life!

..

*YESTERDAY FLASHBACK*

My mouth is still wide open and I can't move from where I am standing. I was frozen. I was shocked. And surprised. And happy. And excited. And I just want to cry.

"Nicole!" I was startled when Brie called me. "Walk!" She dictates.

My eyes are slowly forming with tears, but I can't cry. It'll ruin my make-up. Unpretty photos are a no no! Then I heard the music played.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

I slowly walked. I was fighting the urge not to cry because this day should be perfect. I wanted it to be perfect!

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and
just forget the world?

The scene was just so amazing! Yellow and white rose petals are scattered nicely on the aisle. The chilly wind feels against my skin. The lovely clouds and blue skies. The nearly sunset and calm sea. It's a little wavy still. Beautiful!

I saw my family - grandma, mom, dad, JJ and Brie. They are smiling. I'm happy that they are all happy for me.

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

It's true that words are not enough to express your love with someone. Even if you tell them a million times that you love them, you have to make them feel it. Seth never fails to make me smile and be loved everyday.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and
just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's
bursting into life

I've always dreamed of being married and having babies someday. I never knew this day would come in such an unexpected moment. I thought I still have a month to prepare for our wedding, but it didn't. I am now walking down the aisle with my soon-to-be husband waiting for me.

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

My eyes roamed around the people in here. I saw our friends back at work in WWE. Randy with her daughter/my goddaughter Alanna, Roman, Dean, Naomi with her husband Jimmy Uso, Jay Uso with his wife, Nattie with Tyson, Cameron and her boyfriend, Eva and her husband, Rosa with her partner, Lana with Rusev, Renee, Paige, Alicia and Dolph. Yeah, he's here. We're good friends!