Prologue

Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found her one great love, she's slowly reaching perfect dreams. Her life is happy. She feels like she's on cloud nine and she don't want to end that feeling.

But how will she feel if her dreams are being broken, ruined, torn? That when she's up on clouds, suddenly she was knocked down. Badly. She found out that her perfect dreams wasn't that perfect anymore. Nothing is perfect.

YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG BOOK TWO

💜💛💚💙💜💛💚💙💜💛💚💙

Prologue

The wedding was postponed because of schedules. Seth and Nikki got so busy with work because they are the title holders. Fan signing events, tapings, tv shows, charity events and other live shows. They decided for a long engagement and their families supported them.

WWE's Lady Boss Stephanie and Triple H gathered the divas for a meeting. They said that selected NXT divas will be promoting to the main roster, so they have to come up with a storyline. There will be divas revolution and Charlotte will be next in line for the title. Paige doesn't like the idea because she still wants to have a title match but she can't complain because that's the bosses' orders.

"I hate her!" Paige whined when we're in the car. We're going to crossfit gym with the other divas. "She definitely get it because she's hall of famer's daughter. Urgh!"

"Oh sweetcake, that's okay. Charlotte's good actually. She's a bomb!" Foxy praised and that got her a glare from Paige. Then she acted zipping her mouth. I chuckled.

"I envy you Nikki." Paige suddenly told me. I am driving, Paige is in the front seat beside me while Alicia is in the back seat. Brie and Nattie rode together.

"Why envy me? I envy you because you just debuted and you got the divas title right away. That's just awesome you know!" Paige then smiled.

We arrived at the gym and there were the total divas crew. We came in the locker room to change gym outfits.

"Hey Nikki, I saw Seth outside talking to a girl with a lot of tattoos. I don't know who she is though.." I instantly turned to Naomi who just arrived when she said that.

"Maybe she's just a fitness trainer?" Nattie said while changing.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe?" She shrugged.

When I was done putting on my sports bra and leggings, I went out to find Seth. Paige ran after me.

"Relax pumpkin! He's not cheating on you.." She said. Maybe she saw my face. I don't know why but I don't like the idea of Seth talking to other girls that are stranger to me.

And then there, I saw him on weights with that tattooed girl. Probably drooling on him while he's working.

"Whoa.. A punk." Paige said softly while staring at the girl.

We just stood there for a few while watching their every move. That girl is talking and Seth is laughing with her at times. Probably talking about happy memories eh?

Wait! I can't see them like this?! I grabbed my towel and then walked towards Seth. Paige is tailing behind me. This kid, does she want to be my personal referee?

"Hey baby.." I sweetly said and kissed him. I wiped Seth's sweat on his face down to his chest.

He was surprised to see me. "Babe, you're here. Meetings over?"

"Ahuh.." I glimpsed at the tattoed girl who's currently looking at us.

I saw dumbbells beside her. Maybe she's one of them? Lol. "Hi! Can you assist me with these?" I said as I pointed those bars.

She smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm not an instructor here."

I acted as if surprised. "Oh? I'm sorry. I thought you are one of the trainers."

I looked at Paige who's getting red with pursed lips trying not to laugh loudly.

She smiled again. I hate her! "It's alright.. So Colbs, I gotta get going. See you!"

What?! Colbs?! She even had a nickname for him? Wait, that's what his ex used to call him. Colbs. Don't tell me this is one of Seth's ex-girlfriend too?

My face frowned when I heard that, and what?! She's gonna see Seth again?!

I faked a smile when she turned at me and said her goodbye. I just nodded and eyed her until she was out of sight. I turned to Seth and he's looking at me with that smirk on his face.

"What?!" I asked with brows raised.

"You're rude.." He's wiping his sweat shaking his head.

"No I'm not.." I fussed.

"You're jealous.."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are." Now he's pushing it.

"No. I'm. Not! Seth!" I growled like a kid.

I hit his chest. He's annoying me! He's laughing and I also heard the girls' laugh on the other side. Paige is with them. Perhaps she told them what happened earlier.

"Urgh!" I groaned. Seth put his arms around me and hugged me while laughing. I pushed him and glared at him. He's getting me pissed and I am pissed at him for having a happy conversation with that girl!

"Who's that girl?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Just an acquiantance.." He shrugged. He didn't even said he's friends with her, yet they're laughing while talking.

"You're not friends?" He looked at me with that smug on his face. "Seems like you guys had a happy conversation."

"You're not jealous huh?" He gave me a peck on my lips. He's avoiding my question! "C'mon let's go work out together.." He yanked me to the lat pulldown machine.

I suddenly lost my mood in working out. Seth saw my frown. He sighed and he told me about the girl. Her name is Zahra and he said that they are not actually friends. He was in NXT back then and Zahra is a wrestling trainee there so they knew each other. He was working out earlier when that girl approached him and began catching up.

"I told her that you are my fiancée, so you don't need to be jealous with her. You're my one and only, okay?" He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and nodded. I just can't be mad at him really. And I'm glad she's not one of his exes. But if happens so, I don't care! He's mine now. Only mine.

💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. BE A FAN!