Ch17 • Bitter Be Like

Dedicated to @rachel520
Thanks for the message you sent me. I appreciate it so much. Love lots to you and your friend! 😘

Well, here's the update. Enjoy!

#GMACBitterBeLike

I once thought happily ever after is real in relationships, in love, but I thought wrong. Happily ever after was always a fantasy. It's all on storybooks. It's fiction. Nobody will live happily ever after because it's not possible. Everyone will have pain. Every marriage will have cracks. And now I'll begin to rebuild my life without him because they said happiness is still within my power to achieve.

After almost four months away, I finally decided to go back. Days passed by so quickly. The twins were right. I can't hide from the pain all my life.

I checked in a hotel in Orlando. I didn't come home yet because I don't want to stay at the house and not in my life I would stay at my brother's house.

"Bella!" I turned and I saw Nick walking towards me.

"Hey!" I said as we hugged. I am here in a certain restaurant and I didn't know how he find me here. I haven't seen him for a long time.

"I've heard the news about you.. I'm sorry--"

"Of course you did.." I huffed and rolled my eyes. "It's okay.. Let's move on."

"Oh..okay." He said then sat on a chair across me. "Long time no see.. Uhm, are you with someone?"

He already sat down and then he just asked that question. I chuckled. "No."

We talked for a while. He said he got a break from WWE because he had a shoot for a movie. I'm glad he's doing great in his life.

"How 'bout you?" He asked. I told him that I spent vacation in Japan and I'm not with Seth anymore. Thankfully he had no negative opinion to that, or like he didn't say anything. He just listened. And that's what I need. I've had so much advices from the people around me and that's enough.

"I wanted to go back in wrestling. The ring is waiting for the brand new Nikki Bella.."

He nodded. "Seems like you're okay now.."

"I am.."

"But have you heard about Seth?"

"Nope.. And I don't wanna hear anything related to him. I'm okay now, see?"

"You do know that he's your husband, you're still married right? He didn't sign those papers you sent him.."

"We're not together anymore.. And those were just papers. I'm gonna make him sign it. Just, I don't wanna deal with him now."

"Even if he's in--"

"Nick no! Stop it okay?" I cut his words. He raised his hands in surrender and acted zipping his mouth. Tss!

"Here we go again.. How about having a drink tonight? I'm sure you missed it."

"I don't think so Nick." I rejected his offer. I don't wanna deal with his flirtings right now. I just wanna focus on having my comeback and being happy with what I do. I love to wrestle and I am an athlete.

..

After a few days, I called Eva and thank god she didn't change her phone number. I called Paige but her number is not in use now. I wanted to surprise Brie when I go to WWE. Eva said WWE tapings for the week is in Miami.

"My gosh! Where did you go? We haven't heard from you for months!" She exclaimed. I went here in her hotel room in Miami.

"I have to leave you know.. I have to unwind. Time-out for pain and heartaches. And know what? It helped me a lot. Look at me now. I'm getting ready for action!"