Ch6 • Konichiwa Japan

Here's the update for the last day of 2016!

Happy New Year everyone! ❤

Dedicated to --
WWEFanfic02
phenomanal1girl
Evisek013
WWE__Girl

So much Thanks for the flood votes for Book 1 & 2!

#GMACKonichiwaJapan

I am with the girls in the gym. Total divas is filming and we're working out for the live shows when Dean Ambrose came in.

"Hi girls!" He waved.

Nattie, Naomi, Foxy and Brie are currently in the ring practicing their moves and finishers. I am down here in the ringside with Renee and some of the WWE trainees. Paige is mia. Idk where she is. Maybe she's with her boyfriend again.

"Hey Dean! How's life?" I asked sarcastic.

He didn't answer me, instead he glared at me and then went towards me. He lifted his arm, but before it can land on me, a hand caught his.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my wife.." His voice was deep.

I smirked at him. Dean scoffed and rolled his eyes. Renee and I laughed at his action.

"I didn't know you adopt Brie's rolling eyes?" I said and laughed again.

"Ha ha! Funny," he sarcastically huffed.

"Renee, please take away your boyfriend here. I'm allergic to him." Seth said, but I know he's just kidding.

"Wait, boyfriend?" I asked slightly shocked, and looked at Renee. But she just shook her head and yanked Dean away.

"What's going on?" I asked Seth.

But instead of answering, he wrapped his arms on my bare waist and pecked my lips. I held his chest and carressed it up to his shoulders. His forehead leaned on mine.

For the moment, I forgot that we have an audience, until someone slightly kicked me from behind, so I was pushed to Seth.

"Hey!"

"Sorry," Nattie chuckled. "Your turn now Nicole," she said. I turned to Seth and kissed him, and I got up the ring.

Nattie's also training us and teaching us moves. Seth is still on ringside and watching us wrestle.

"What do you think Seth?" Nattie asked him after we showed them the moves.

My hands were on my waist taking a deep breath. Nattie's moves were tiring, but it's bearable. Then, I saw Roman coming in the gym from where I was standing. I looked at Brie but she didn't saw him. She's focused on Nattie and Seth's conversation. I turned to my side where the wwe trainees are - Lexi, Leah, Ashley, and they're focused on Seth talking too. Seth then went up the ring.

"I can teach you new moves you can use together. It's pretty easy." He said. I furrowed my brows. Why would he teach them new moves? I as his wife and back then as his girlfriend, he didn't teach me any. Even his curbstomp, I just learned it while seeing him do it. Why now when everyone is watching?

I got down on ringside to drink some water when Seth called me. He said he needs me to demo the move. But I refused. I told him to let Brie be his partner, and then I reached for my duffle bag and drink water.

While everyone were busy learning from Seth, I looked for Roman and walked towards him. He's working on dumbbells.

"Hi Joe!"