Ch16.3 • Cloned

#GMACCloned

It has been two weeks that I'm training with Miko. I'm feeling that I'm getting smaller and can't wait to have my abs again. Lol* Anyways, thanks pete because I didn't see Tyler-wait. Tanner- whatever- again here in the gym. I didn't go to their restaurant either. I looked for american restaurants out here because I missed the food. And of course I have to go on diet and eat much healthier foods.

I craved for the avocado shake so I went to the café and order. I sat on a table and put out my phone. I'm enjoying my freedom and independence. Sure I missed my family a lot. And I'm getting there. I will be back soon.

My phone rang as the name Tyler light up the screen. All I know is that I'm tired of being lied to. I'm fvcking tired! And now I decided to not waste my time to temporary people. He's just one of them.

I stayed for quite a while here in the café. I just finished my work out and I have nowhere to go. I content myself here sipping my green milkshake and looking at people walking around.

But then suddenly, the man I don't want to see...is here. He's here and looks like he's looking for someone. When his eyes met mine, I froze. He genuinely smiled while walking towards me. Why does it seemed like there's nothing wrong going on?

"Teph! You're here!" And now he called me Teph.

"How did you find me here?"

"GPS," he answered like obviously. My forehead is still in crease and that's when his reaction changed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

And now he had the guts to ask that?! Unbelievable!

"Are you mad at me?"

Is he that insensible? And dense? Psh!

"Leave me alone you crook." I snapped but I kept my calm.

"I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye when I left. It was kinda an emergency."

I kept my mum and ignored him. I don't want to lose my cool. He just happened to be a friend. And I can't do anything about it.

"Wait, I'm the one whose supposed to be mad at you... Why did you lied to me?"

I raised a brow. "What?" I'm confused. I lied to him? I didn't know about that.

"I stalked you online.. You are the famous Nikki Bella. Model, popular, you have a twin and both of you were sports entertainers.. WWE? Wrestling?" He stated raising his brows. "Oh! And you're freaking married! Dang! You fooled me!" He had that look on his face like he has been betrayed.

"I didn't lie... I just didn't tell you."

"Why? Am I not trustworthy?" He then became serious.

Why is he being like this? Well yeah, we became friends but I just don't want to tell him that experience in my life that I'm dying to forget. Besides, we've been just friends for more than a month.

"Why do you care anyways?"

I'm not the one who lied. He is. He's a player. And I hate players slash cheaters. I loathe them!

"Because we're friends?" He trailed. "Are we not friends?"

"As far as I remember, I told you I hate cheaters and liars.. Right Tyler? Or shall we say Tanner?"

His confused face turned into a smug. Slowly a smile crept on his lips. And it's annoying!

"Tanner?" He asked and then he laughed. He laughed and laughed until tears came out. He's crazy!

He then put out his phone and dialed. He's calling someone but still containing his laugh.

"Hey... Where are you?... Okay... Stay right there, I'm coming.." He says.

Thank god he's leaving! I don't want to be seen with this crazy guy.

"Come on. I have to show you something." He said as he pulled me up. He yanked me to his car and drove to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I can't believe I let myself be pulled by him here.

"So you met my brother?"

"Your brother? Who?" I knitted my brows. And then he laughed again. How can he properly talk if he's laughing?!

He pulled over the gym. The gym where I'm working out with Miko. Why did he brought me here?

"What are we doing here?"

"You'll see.." He just said and then we went inside.

"Tanner!" He called and then this guy turned at us. My eyes widened.

His clone! Tyler's cloned!

Are you kidding me?! They're twins for pete's sake! My gosh! I didn't think he had a twin! How come there's two of them?! Stupid, stupid me!

Ty's clone named Tanner smiled at me. "Nikki," he called.

So.. That's why he's different! He's fairer, he's soft-spoken, and he calls me Nikki! Why didn't I think about that?!

I spank Tanner's arm and he flinched. "Why didn't you tell me you're not Tyler?!"

"What? All the time you thought I was Tyler?"

This one is weird. He didn't know me but he acted like we're acquaintances.

"You didn't tell that you don't know me,"

"You're kinda familiar so I thought we've met before."

Tyler on my side couldn't help but laugh. He haven't calmed himself down from laughing too hard. He's insane!

Tanner is crazy sick! He said he thought he just had a temporary amnesia. And that's why I'm familiar to him because he had seen a stolen photo of me in Tyler's instagram before.

After that, we talked. Tanner is so easy to be with. We hang out. We decided to have a night life.

"I can't believe you have a twin! My gosh!"

We drink for a while and just had fun. I finally talked about my family to them, my job, but I still hadn't told them about the tragedy I've been to.

"How could we understand you if you don't tell us?" Tyler is so redundant and importunate, so then I heaved a deep breath and told them what happened before I went here.

"Happiness is a feeling of contentment, that life is just as it should be.."

..

I got back to training in the gym with Ty. Sometimes Tanner is with us too. I found out that they're both models. I also searched for them on Google. And there tons of photos of them. That's why they have lots of followers on instagram.

I got a water break and that's when my phone rings. It then stopped and I saw in the screen that it has eleven missed calls. All from the same number and it's from the United States. It rings again and it's the number! I'm thinking twice if I will answer...

But then, I decided to pick it up.

***

HIM POV

I can't walk, I can't move without support. I'm useless! I can't go to work. I have to relinquish my title because of this fvcking injury. I messed up all the important things in my life. I fvcked up! My life fvcked up!

"Why are you still here?" I asked her. When she found out about what happened to me, she came.

She took care of giving me food, medicines and she's here with me. I know I caused her pain, but she cared. I can't believe she's here.

"I wanted to take care of you.. You know, even though we're not together anymore, I'm always here. I won't leave you again.. I can be your friend.."