Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Rose's P.O.V.

I stayed upstairs after he left for a while even thought I was already ready and didn't need anything. I was dressed and didn't need anything. I sat at the foot of my bed thinking about everything that Seth had said. I wonder if Nathan knew all this time that he wasn't really my brother.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. The door made a little squeeky sound as I poened it and the floor making little noices as I walked on it. I stood infront of the mirror to see my tear streaked face because of crying. I opened the wter and splashed it on my face.

After washing my face I closed the water watching as the water went down the drain wishing all my problems and worries could be like the water just washed away. I sudenly remembered my birthday. For some reason I remeber every single event in that day.

People say that when something really bad happenes to you you remember everything others say that your brain earases them because it doesn't want you no remember them. But I guess my brain just wants me to remember everything. 

Atleast now I know the reason that Seth had not accepted me as his mate and know that he didn't just reject me for no reason. I've heard stories of mates that got rejected. Worse things would happen to them than what had happene to me. 

Some cant take it and their wolf dies causing them to die to. Some even commite suacide because they just can't take it. I'm happy both of those things didn't happen to me though. I dodn't think I would have been able to take it.

Suddenly I feel like there's too much drama in my life now. I liked it better when everything was just quiet.  I wish we could have been just like any other mates. See each other, fall in love, and get mated. Have everything just fall into place how it's supposed to be.

I remembered that Seth was waiting down stairs and so I walked out of the bathroom and out the door of Matt and Jay's plain bedroom. And slowly went down the stairs not really wanting to have a pack meating afraid of what the alpha might say. I had a feeling it would go like this:

"This is all your fault!" 

I had no idea why he hates me so much. I don't remember asking to be kidnapped by Liam or for there to be a whole war against me! When I finally got down the stairs I headed to the living room slowly afraid of what might be there.

When I walked in There was an unconciounse Alex laying on the floor tied up and two pack members siting looking at him and a pacing Seth. When I walked in Seth looked over to me and gave me a smile that sent my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I was sure that he could hear my heart I bet the whole room could. I could even wake Alex up with how loud it was. A blush creaped up my cheek when Seth pulled away.

"You ready to go?" He asked me quietly taking a strand of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail and put it behind my ear making my face heat up even more.

I nodded biting my lip. "Yeah, let's go." I told him taking a glance at Alex. Now I know why he was acting so different. I can't believe I didn't see it!

"Guy's bring him into my car and follow us to the pack house. Does everybody know we have a meating?" Seth asked turning around slightly to look at the two guys. 

"Yeah everybody knows. We'll meet you there." One of them said as the both picked up Alex and headed out the door. 

Seth grabbed my hand sending shocks of pleasure surging through me. I tightened me grip on his hand interlacing my fingures through his. He squesed me hand bringing a smile to my face and at the same time comferting me.