Chapter Thirteen

!!PLEASE READ!!

I just wanted to say something before you read the chapter. I don't know why but I changed her brothers name from Nathan to Jaden in the last couple of chapters. So his name is Nathan not Jaden and I'll fix it right after I finish this chapter. Sorry if any of you got confussed! :)

Chapter Thirteen.

**Seth's P.O.V**

I sat in the back seat and looked at Rose as Nathan said that we should mate. Her eyes got a little distant and her face got a worried look. Her hand clenched and unclenched a few times before she spoke.

"Wh-.....bu-b...Is that the only thing you could come up with?" She asked looking at Nathan.

"Well it's the only thing I could think of so far. And it's not that bad anyways. Your gunna' have to do it anyways." He said as he pulled the car out of my house and drove towards his house. 

Rose didn't say anything she just stared out of the window while playing with her fingers. Nathan kept on looking at rose from the corner of his eyes. I rested my back against the backseat and threw my head back and closed my eyes.

Why couldn't our life be just like any other normal werewolfs. You find your mate and you live together and nothing comes in your wait. Just like her friend Kate. It would have been wya more easier from the begining.

And maybe if I hadn't been such a jerk to her about not wanting her in the first time it would have been easier. I could of told her the truth in the begining. I opened my eyes and noticed how the air seemed so tense in the car.

I opened the window like it would blow all our mistakes away. The car stopped at a traffic light and I noticed something in the woods. I scooted closer to the window and looked more closely. It was a wolf. It was a little smaller than my wolf and it had pitchblack fur and if I could see properly from where I was sitting it had brown eyes.

It reminded me so much of Nathans wolf for some reason. I knew what every wolf in the pack looked like that. We only had one wolf that looked like that and it was Nathan. That means we have some unwanted guest.

"Nathan pull over to the right will you." I told him as I took out my phone.

"Everything okay?" He asked as the light turned green.

"Looks like we have some trespasser." I said already calling my zeek a guy who was supposed to be on patrole right now.

"Zeeke where are you right now?" I asked.

**Rose's P.O.V**

I watched as Seth got out of the car and closed the door behind him. He was talking to somebody and looking aout in the woods. I opened the car door and went to stand next to him. I looked over to where he was looking and saw a black wolf. 

When his eyes looked at me it started walking forward. I kept on walking until it stood about twenty feet away. Seth went over to me and looked at the wolf with a weird look on his face. The wolf came a little bit closer until it stood right infront of me. 

I knelt down next to it and was about to put my hand on its head when it it flinshed and moved back. I looked at the wolf and I knew it wasn't any kind of wolf it was a werewolf and it was a girl. I stood up and walked closer to where the worlf was standing when Seth grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

"She could hurt you." He said.

"I'll be careful." I told him.

"Like tht worked out so good last time." Nathan said as he slammed the car door shut after getting out.