Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen.

Seth and I stopped at the same time and both our heads turned around to the other. His eyes were narrowed in consentration and his eye brows were nitted together. What did he mean he had my brother? He is my brother!

"And if they find out what happened to her brother they'll probably try to kill us-"

"Thay can't do that though, then we'll just kill her brother." I heard Anna say.

"They could still do it and I'm not going to die for that ass Nathan." I heard the boy who was 'supposed' to be my brother say.

I heard something break.

I picked that time to walk in and pretended not to know what they were just talking about. I looked over to where anna was sitting her long brown hair was falling down her back in waves and her mouth was fixed in a smile and her brown eyes were fixed on 'Nathan'

"Is everything okay?" I asked looking at the vase that was thrown across the room and shattered into many tiny little peices and the flowers that were once in it all over the floor.

Nathan's mouth was in a frown and he was staring at Anna with hatred and annoyance his black hair was sticking out in all directions probably from him runnin his hands through it. Nobody said anything.

Seth came in looking calm and looked at the broken vase and then looked at 'Nathan'

"Why'd you throw the vase?" He asked as if he hadn't heard their conversation.

He didn't say anything just walked out of the room. I heard his feet punding up the stairs and then th door to his room slam shut. I looked up at Anna who was now on the ground picking up the little peices of glass from the floor.

"Oh, you don't have to that I'll just do it with the vaccume." I told her as nicely as I could manage.

"Oh." She said and then grabbed the flowers instead.

"She laied them on the coffe table and then smiled at me. But I'm sure her smile wasn't a nice one. It held so much attatude and hatefulness. Its the kind of smile you'd give somebody you don't like. A smile full of mystery.

"Do you have any place I could stay for the night? I don't really have another place to stay." Anna said putting her hand over her mouth yawning.

" I don't have any other room in this house sorry all the rooms are taken. Maybe Seth could take you somewhere." I told her looking at Seth hopefully.

"Ye-" Seth was about to sawhen the door opened and Matt and Jay came into the room.

I remembered when I yelled at them the other day and looked at the wall as if it was interesting. The blue walls that my mom and I had painted when I was in eighth grade. The candels I had bought my mom for her birthday a few years ago and a picture I drew in the fifth grade. A vase Nathan had made out of clay when he was thirteen.

When I looked back at Jay and Matt they were glaring at Anna. Jay then elbowed Matt and they smiiled at Seth and me then ran up the stairs. I realized that that was kind of weird. Were they in on this? Becuase if they were I would kill them.

"You could come with me." Seth said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Thanks, could I just use your bathroom before we leave?" She asked.

I tried hard not to glare at her. "Sure second door on the right." I pointed toward the bathroom and she smiled and walked down the hallway.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked Seth.

"I have no idea But I'll find out. Could you ask Jay and Matt if they knew anything too? They seemed like they did." He said as he walked closer to me.

"Yeah sure." I told him tierdly.

He stepped a little closser until he was right infront of me and leaned down. My eyes fluttered closed as his lips met mine. The kiss was short but full of so much love.

"Take care from yourself." He whisspered as he pulled away and Anna walked in. 

"I will," I whispered back sure he heard me.

**

"Who is she?" I asked Jay and Matt as I walked into their room.

"Who?" Matt and Jay said at the same exact time.

"That girl down there and don't you trick me." I told them sitting on one of their bed and looking at them.

"Her name's Anna she's in Liam's pack. She's the bets's daughter but she's a slut. She was supposed to help Liam get you but I don't know what happened and..well there's nothing else." Jay said sitting down next to me and Matt doing the same.

"They have my brother." I said looking down at my lap.

"Who?" Matt asked.

"Anna" I told him resting my head on his shoulder.

"I just say your brother when I was coming up." Jay said confussed.

"I know but that's not him. I heard them saying that they have my brother and other stuff." I told him looking up and tears stinging my eyes blurring my vision.

I couldn't cry though. I blinked a few times trying to to get any tears to fall. One ended up falling anyways and I whiped it away with the back of my hand. 

Suddenly there was a loud noice breaking of glass and something hard breaking. Matt, Jay, and I jumped off of the bed and an downstairs. Nathan was standing there pinning somebody by his neck to the wall. 

The coffee table that was once in the middle was broken in halp and against the wall.

__________________________________________________________

What do you think? So I decided to upload again! I really hopped you liked it.

Vote N' Comment!