Chapter Eight

• Dedicated to ALL MY FANS!!!

Chapter Eight.

"I don't know what your talking about" I told him.

"Please, I'm not stupid. Come on lets go." He said and him and the other guy grabbed me. I was about to scream when he clamped his hand over my mouth.

He picked me up and ran to a car.

He threw me in the back. And we drove off. I heard thm talking but didn't really pay attention to them. I was thinking about what I was supposed to do.

My phone!

I took my phone out of my pocket being carful so they don't see it. I put it on silent and then texted Nathen.

'Help me! Liam was reading my mind this whole time and he and this other guy took me and I don't know where they're taking me.' I sent him.

Seconds later texted me back. 'Okay I'm going to tell you what to do but you have to listen me. I need you to focus on where your going and try to know and adress. Any one close to where you are, and if were close enoug well get to smell you out. Okay?' 

'Okay, I'll try.' I texted.

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I did as he asked me and looked around. I got the adress of the last house I saw before I was welcomed to the woods. A few seconds later there was I felt a huge pain in my heart.

"What are you doing to me?" I screamed but before I could hear their answer I blacked out.

**

"What do you think we do with her?" A voice asked that I didn't recognize. It took me a few seconds to remember what had happened. All the pain was gone. I tried to act as if I was sleeping becuase they might say something that would help me leave.

"I don't know. What did Liam say?" Another voice asked that I also didn't recognize.

"He said to not hurt her in any way just make sure she doesn't escape." The guy answered.

"So I guess we just watch her."

"I guess so...."

After I noticed that they wern't going to talk anymore I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and streatched my arms. Wow what did they do to me?

I looked around the room and there were the two boys that were talking. They both looked a lot alike. Both with brown hair but one of them had brown eyes while the other one had clear blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Matt." The one wih blue eyes said.

"And I'm kidnapped." I told him.

"Well it could have been worse." The other one said.

"How could it be worse?" I asked.

"Well they could of killed you." Matt said.

"WHat are you going to do with me then?" I asked.

"We don't know. Were just here to watch you." The other one said. "I'm Jay."

"I really don't care who you guys are. I want to go home." I told them.

"Sorry, If we let you go home we get hurt." He told me.

"How so?" I ask.

"Well they-" Jay started but got cut off by Matt.

"Let's keep it PG reated in here please." Matt said.

I gave them a disgusted face then I remembered that Nathen was coming to get me. I needed to check if he got the message or if he sent one back.