Chapter One

Chapter One...

 It was finally my seventeenth birthday. The day I would find my mate. I have been waiting for this day my whole life. I can’t believe it’s here. I was wearing my favorite blue dress. It was spaghetti strapped and had ruffles on the bottom. It came up to my mid thigh. I had put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. I put my lip-gloss on and let my hair down. And put my gladiator sandals on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself satisfied and took my bag from on the side of the bed and walked down stairs.

“Good morning.” I sang when I got down stairs.

“Happy birthday!” My mom and dad both said giving me a hug.

“Happy birthday little sis.” My brother said squishing me into a hug.

“Can’t….breath.” I told him.

He chuckled and let me go.  “So are you happy to finally find your mate?” My mom asked me.

“Yes! I can’t wait. I’m so exited. Now hurry up let’s go to school.” I told my brother.

He grabbed his bag and we walked to his car. Well he walked and I ran. I opened the door and got in. After he got in we drove to school.

“So are you happy to find your mate?” I asked him. My brother, Jake was only two minutes older than me. He thought it was a huge difference.

“Well. Yeah I guess so.” He shrugged.

“It’s time to get rid of your player way’s.” I told him. My brother and his best friend Seth were the school’s biggest players. All the girls worshiped them. Like literally worshipped them.

“Yeah I guess so.” He said. When we arrived at school I jumped out of the car and ran to my best friend Kate. When she saw me she ran and gave me hug.

“Happy happy birthday.” She yelled.

“Thanks. I can’t believe it I’m finally going to get to meet my mate.” I told her excitedly.

“Yeah I know. You’re going to be so happy. He’s going to be the one you could never live without.” She told me.

Kate had her seventeenth birthday last month so she already found him. I remembered that she was so happy she could burst. But he help’s the pack and he was training to be stronger so he had to leave for a while.

“Okay come on let’s go. We’re going to be late for class.” She told me. I nodded and walked with her to first period. I sat down in my seat and waited for the teacher to come. The whole time thinking about finding my mate.

When the bell for lunch rang. I got out of my seat and went to the cafeteria for lunch. I went and sat next to Kate.

“Ahh your such a jerk. How could you do this to me?” Some girl yelled. I looked in front of me and saw a girl glaring at Seth and she was also yelling at him.