Chapter Three

Chapter Three..

The party was now up in full blast. I lost kait a while ago. I was still in a bad mood. The party didn't do anything to it. I felt a little thristy so I walked into the kitchen. On the counter was a girl having a boys toung stuck down her throut. I felt like throughing up. Then I realized the the boy and girl were. Stacey and seth. 

So this is how it was. I can't belieive I agreed to come to this stupid party anyways. I ran to the bathroom not wanting to show anybody I was crying. Not like they would notice. They were probably all out of it.

The bahtroom was full with people puking so I went and searched for another bathroom. I went into a room it was dark and nobody was in it. I saw it had a bathroom in it.

I walked over to it and washed my face. I heard a noice and went outside. The rooms light was on and there was a boy standing there. He didn't look to drunk. I suddenly got this bad feeling in my stomach.

I watched as he stepped closer to me. With every step forward I steped back until I hit the bed. He was right infront of me now. 

I was about to run when he grabbed my waist.

"I've been waiting all night to do this. Since the moment you walked through this door I've wanted to fuck you." He said.

I stared at him in shock. I tried to get out of his hold but he was stronger than me and just held on tighter. He picked me up by my wait and laid me down on the bed. Still having his grip on my waist.

He climbbed ontop of me and roughly brung his lips to mine. I tried to put away. I kept on strugglingtrying to get out of his grip. Whenever I had the chance I would screm hoping sombody would hear me from the loud music.

He kissed down my neck. I punched him but he just took my hands in one of his and put them over my head. With his other hand on the bottom of my top. I screamed.

"Help! Somebody. Stop Get off of me. Ahhhhh!" I screamed but All That I heard was his chuckle. He pulled my shirt over my head threw it on the ground.

"Stop Please! You don't have to do this. Just let me go! SETH!" I screamed.

Seth where did that come from.

"Ahhh please NO!" i Yelled.

He brung his face down to my stomach and began kissing up and up and up edging towards my bra. He kissed inbetween my boobs and brung on hand to open it from my back.

"Ahhhhhh STOP! please. Just stop." I cried.

Sunnanly he was thrown across the room. I couldn't see anything because the tears were covering my eyes. I whipped at my eyes with the back of my hand and saw seth.

He punched him in the stomach and then in the face.

"If you ever touch her ever again I will kill you." He threatened and punched him one more time in the face he fell back and blacked out. Seth came and picked me up in his arms.