Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine.

All of a sudden he was pulled off of my. I rolled off the bed and put my head on my nees. I only had my underwear and bra on. Somebody put their hands on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Seth. I jumped up into his arms. He hugged me back but let go of me quickly.

He took off his shirt and gave it to me. I quickly put it on and he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. We ran down the hallway when we were close to the staircase somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Where do you think your going?" Liam said.

Seth turned around and saw Liam. His eyes turned an electric blue color. He pulled me behind him and looked straight at Liam. Liam pushed Seth but he cought his balance before he touched me. Seth grabbed Liam by the coller and punched him in the face. 

He then kicked him in the stomach and pushed him down the stairs. Somebody grabbed me from my back and slammed me against the wall. It was the guy who took me from the ice cream shop. He was about to punch me in the face when I moved my head. I kicked him 'where it hurts' and he fell to the ground.

Seth had knocked Liam out and so I took his hand and we ran down the stairs. We didn't get to far down because the next thing I now Seth was on the ground. Then this guy I had never seen before grabbed my hands. 

"Let me go!" I screamed.

Jay appeared by my right and Matt by my left. "Problem roger?" They asked the guy infront of me.

"Yes there is. Why don't you to just go and mind your own buissnes." He said grabbing my arm.

"I don't think so." Matt said. 

Matt and jay both moved infront of me blocking the guy whose name was Roger. Matt kicked roger them Jay punched him in the face. He fell down and then the put something over his nose. The man passed out right away.

Seth came and punched matt in the face. And grabbing me and pulling me so I was right next to him. I took my hand out of him and ran over to Matt. His nose was bleeding. He was trying to help me!

"Oh my god Matt are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said getting up.

I looked over to Seth. "They helped me." I explained.

"Shit sorry." He appoligized.

"We have to go now." Jay said handing a towel over to Matt.

"They're going to kill us." He explained.

Seth grabbed my arm and we ran out of the house with Matt and Jay. We ran into the woods and then we saw a car. We ran and got in. I saw Nathan was the one driving. He quickly started the car and we drove off. 

When we got to the pack house. We got out of the car and I ran to Nathan. I gave him a hug and held as tightly as I could.

"Why are you wearing Seth's shirt?" Nathan Asked.

"liam almost raped me" i said but I was sure he heard me.

His fists clenched and un clenched. I wasn't sure of what I should do. 

"It's cold could we go inside?" I asked the wind blowing against my bare feet.

Nathan nodded and he grabbed my hands and he pulled me inside. When we got in most of the pack was already there. Mom and dad saw me and rushed over. My mom had tears running down her face.

"Oh my god! I thought I lost you." She cried. I hugged her and my dad.

Nathan took my hand and lead me to the Alpha, where he stood with his mate at the end of the room. Somebody grabbed myother hand and pulled me into a hug. I loooked up to see Kate. She hugged me so tight I could bearly breath.