Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven.

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes. I looked away and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and hoped into the shower. My muscels seemed to relax. I washed my hair and thought about everything that's happened so far. So many things have happened in the past few days. I just need to get over with this plan and then everything could get back the way it used to be.

When the water seemed to get colder I closed it and stepped out grabbing my towl and wrapping it around me walking into my room. I slipped on a black bra and panties and put on some denim shorts. A pink shit and a Abrecromie sweater. I put on a pair of sandals and walked down stairs. 

Today would be tuesday so I would have to go to school. As I was on the last few steps the smell of bacon, eggs, and french toast hit my nose. My favorite, I can't wait to eat some. I grabbed the plate my mom handed me.

"Good morning." I told her.

She smiled down at me. "You know you don't have to go to school today if you don't want to, you can rest." She told me.

"No it's okay. I want to get to this plan already." I told her.

After I finished eating my food I saw Nathan just come down the stairs. "You over slept?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Its ok I don't have to eat breakfast lets just go." He said. I grabbed my back and called out bye to my mom before closing the door and hoping into the front seat on Nathan's car. We drove to school silently which was good because I needed time to think everything over once again.

When we got t school I got out of the car and saw Seth I walked towards him and tried to smile but couldn't so when I reached him I got straight to the point.

"When are we going to start?" I asked him.

"When do you want to start?" He asked.

"Todays okay with me." I told him.

"Okay after school then. You know what to do right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Bye." I said and walked away.

"Rose.." He called out. 

I turned around and said, "What?" 

"Never mind. Bye." He said and I turned back around and walked over to Kait. I wonder what he wanted to tell me.

***

School was finally over. I opened my phone and dailed Liams number. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey!" I said a little to cheerfully.

"Hi, what's up?" he asked.

"I was just wondering If we could go somewhere since we didn't get to a few days ago." I told him.

"Yeah sure. I'm free, so where do you want to go?" He asked.

"How about the park." I sugested.

"Sure. The one down by Lincon street?" He asked.

"Yup. I'll be there in ten." I said and hung up. I told Nathan where to drive me and he dropped me off.

Once I saw Liam and ran and hugged him. Of course this was just all an act. I would never go and hug somebody I berly met esspecially If I knew they wanted to kill me. 

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hi." He greeted back.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked.

"Um why don't we just keep walking and talking." I said.

We began walking and talking about randome things. "Do you have a mate?" I asked out of the blue.

I wished I hadn't he looked so mad. "Wh ywould you want to know? It has nothing to do with you." He yelled. He looked at me and his eyes were pitch black. I took a few steps back. How could one question make somebody that mad?

"Umm... I'm sor-ry I didn't m-mean anything b-bad." I stuttered.

He seemed to take back controle from his wolf and his eyes turned back to their normal green. 

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Its just that she got killed by a pack of roges last year and it..." He trailed off.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Here come with me I have something that could change your mind." I told him and grabbed him by his arm. I took him to an ice cream shop and we both sat down and began to eat it.

"Ice cream, really?" He said.

"What? Arn't you happy?" I asked him.

He nodded. I have a feeling this plan is going to get a little longer. I might not be able do anything to him if I'm going to keep feeling bad. "Liam?" Somebody asked from behind me.

I turned around and saw a guy around twenty. "Is this one for me?" He asked nodding towards me.

"All your buddy." He said.

The guy grabbed my arm and started pulling me away. Liam followed from behind. "You didn't really think you could trick me did you? I happen to read all your thoughts. And I actually thought you were smart." Liam laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? Its not long but I've been trying. Hope you like it.

NOT EDITED.

Vote&Comment!