Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten.

It's been exactly one week, three days, four hours, thriteen minutes and 15...16...17 seconds since I was saved from being raped.

I wasn't scared I was terriefied. Nobody would come within two feet from me without me flinching and walked away from them.

Most of the people would think I was crazy. I haven't went to school yet. It was my first time going since it happened and I wasn't sure if I was ready to go yet or not. I took a deep breath as Jaden pulled into the schools parking lot.

I got out of the car and walked inside as fast as possible. I was walking to my car when somebody stepped in my way. I looked up to see Kate.

"You didn't think I was going to let you run away from me now did you?" She asked.

I took a few steps away from her and gave her a smile. I waited for matt and Jay to get out of the car. My parents decided it would be a good thing to let them stay with us since I was only okay when they were around.

Kate looked at them and gave me a puzzled look and mouthed 'who are they?'

"Guys this is my best friend Kate. Kate these are my friends Jay and Matt." I told her.

She gave me a look and I shot her a look meaning I would tell you later. I grabbed her hand and started walking towards the school building.

"Come on guy's I'll bring you to the office." I told them when I saw they wern't moving.

They were staring at somebody but when I they heard me they seemed to snap out of it. I looked to see who it was and saw Stacey. Oh my please don't be falling for the slut guys.

When we walked through the school doors I was imeditly taken into the two green eyes of Seth. I hand't talked to him at all. He came to my house everyday for I would just stay up in my room. I turned my head and went to the office.

- -

Their schedules were perfect. The classes that I didn't have with matt I had with Jay. And the classes I didn't have with Jay I had with matt. I grew really close to them during the past week. They were like my brothers now.

Since Jaden didn't bother talking to me anymore, I considered them as my brothers. I think he's disgusted that I almost got raped even through it clearly wasn't my fault. It was Liams. 

Even thinking about his name made me shudder. Any ways I need to forget about him. He's gone now so he cant hurt me. And even if he tries to I know I have somebody who will protect me.

I shook my head and headed towards my locker. Kate had the locker right besides me so I felt safe. I know we were in school and all and I have nothing to worry about. But last time Liam and I were in a public place so i'm not taking any chances.

I took my books out of my locker and walked to homeroom.

- -

It was gym the last thing I had before school was over. I took a deep breath and walked inside hoping nobody was there so I could change freely without having anybody look at the scar I had from Liam.

But when I walked in all the girls were there. I guess i'll just have to wait until they were gone. I sat on the bench and waited until everyone of them left. Some of the girls gave me weird looks. Some didn't even notice me.

Once everybody left I went to my locker and started to do the combanation. When I started to take off my shirt I heard the door open I quickly pulled it back on and looked to see who it was. I was surprised when I saw Seth.

"Seth this is the girls locker room not the boys." I told him.

He smiled at me which made my heart skip a beat. "I know I just wanted to come and see you. You've been avoiding me for the past week. I just wanted to see how you were doing." He told me moving closer.

I walked back when he came forward until my back hit the wall. He was right in front of my and I couldn't help but feel scared.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you. Just please don't hurt me." I pleaded.

"What are you talking about. I would never want to hurt you." He said looking at me intently. 

I felt emmbaresed. I knew he would't hurt me. But I couldn't do anything about how scared I was. It was all Liams fault. What did I even do to deserve all this.

"Please don't cry Rose." Seth said wiping the tears I didn't know were there with his thumb.

I looked up into his eyes and just stayed there and couldn't look away. It was like that day in the cafateria. His mouth  moved slowly closer to mine giving me time to stop him. But I didn't I put my hands in his hair and pulled him to me.

His kiss was pashionet and full of love. His lips were warm and I felt safe in him arms. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'll win your heart Rose. And I can wait for as long as you like. But I will win in." He said and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before he turned around and left.

I can't believe I just did that. I put my hand on my lip and smiled. I tried to breath normally again. I still can't believed I kissed him.

_________________________________________________________________

I know I suck for not uploading for a really long time! I'm so sorry. The teachers are just giving us so much homework and tests. I'll try to upload faster. I hope you liked it. I tried to add a little bit of romance in it.

Vote N' Comment! :)