Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I woke up with a massive headache. I was sleeping on the floor, which wasn't comfortable. I pushed myself off of the floor and into the bathroom. I washed my face brushed my teeth and hair. Changed my clothes and then went down stairs to eat breakfast and get to school as early as possible because I didn't have to see Seth.

I went downstairs and grabbed a gronola bar and called kait. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey girl." She answered.

"Hi. Could you come and pick me up for school today. But early. I really have a lot of things to tell you." I told her. I could never keep a secret from her. It would always bug me and then she would notice and I'd have to tell her.

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in ten." She said.

"Okay see you." I hung up.

I ate the gronola bar and right when I threw the wrapper in the garbage there was a beep outside. I grabbed my bad and ran outside. I jumped into the passanger seat and we drove off in the direction of the school.

"Hey." I said once I got my seatbelt on.

'Hi. So what was it you wanted to tell me?" She asked curiously.

"Okay, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but Seth and I are mates." I told her.

'What thats awesome!" She yelled. "Wait why didn't he tell you before? Wasn't his birthday like two months ago?" She asked.

"Yeah, well thats it. He rejected me." I told her sadly.

"What? When? How? Why?" She asked.

"I'll tell you everything but you have to promise that you wont tell anybody. Even your mate." I told her.

"Okay I promise." She said.

I took a deep breath and told her everything. From my birthday to the rejection to the party and liam. From the pack house and the plan. And what happened with that slut. When I finished I looked over to her and she seemed to be deep in thought.

"I don't know? Everthing is so complicated. I have no idea what to do anymore. I needed somebody to tell. I couldn't stay like this. I keep crying myself to sleep and I feel like..I just feel like my lifes messed up. Its like the day I've waited my whole life ruined my life." I cried.

"Don't cry. I'm not going to tell you its not worth it. But if you cry your just going to show him that your weak. Smile and pretend you don't care. It will make him hurt. Just how he hurt you." She told me.

I whiped my tears away with the back of my hand."Thanks" I told her and smiled. She was right.

"By now I don't think you have to thank me for anything. We've been friends forever. No matter what." She told me.

"So your still going with the plan?" She asked me.

"Yes. I don't want any girl to suffer like me. Mates are supposed to be together not seperated." I told her.

"Are you going to forgive him if the plan works?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't trust him. I just still can't believe that he yelled at me. And I really still don't know." I told her truthfully.

"Just don't think about it right now." She said once we entered the parking lot. Ugh why me. Seth was already there. Its like he knew I was going to come early. I got out of the car and rushed to Kaits side. In a sceond Seth was right next to me. I just ignored him and kept walking.

"Leave me alone." I said once I just couldn't stand him being right next to me anymore.

"Rose I'm sorry. I really am." He said.