Chapter 13:

When i walked in the pack house, first things i heard was Lion tell "Whats going on" with a quick 'huh'i turned around and got hit with a ball. Hit hard. A lot harder then i flirt with my cat.  Practice makes perfect, you know. "what the fucking fuck"My English is getting better, i can feel it. Everyone looked at me. Yes I'm on the floor help me up. "Your back" oh really i didn't notice. "Good now help me up" Lion finally helped me stand up. Then he looked at three kids that were standing there,  i guess they threw the ball. "To you're rooms" With that said all three of them ran for they're lifs." I hope you're all right, what did you learn?" not even good to see you,  just straight to the point."Enough for you not to kill me" ."Let's sit down and you'll tell me what you know and then I'll tell the others" couldn't agree more i think i had enough for one day.  "So... em i guess someone made a spell and in return for the spell to work it need a sacrifice so the sacrifice was people rotting away, the witch told to find the person that made the spell and she would take care of the rest" Lion listed carefully and I could see a confused face on him. "What's the spell? " He carefully asked. "A lot of things but most popular are become stronger and faking a mate" Now Lion looked even more confused. "Why would anyone want that?"  "No idea" We  sat in silence for a few minutes until he asked me to leave. Today is one of most interesting days ever. Hopefully they will find the person,  But until then i should be free from them.
~ few day's later~
It officially has been a week since anyone has talked to me or texted from the pack.So i basically am stuck with different people every day. Vlad, Alise, sometimes even Al but mostly to try convince her to let me go to Monar. And finally Danny. That's how i spend my free time. Great.Not to mention studying for my math exam. There's always a storm tho, everyday and it's getting stronger.Who thought that spring could be such a bitch.
I was in my room studying when i got a text. It was from Lion. "i think i might know who's behind the spell" Interesting "Who? " It took him a while to answer, but when he did i was shocked "Alex" No way, why? "Do you have any proof?"   "Somewhat yes,  you knew Alex for long before you found out about us,  but usually when someone finds a mate they tell the pack ,he didn't and he's 20."  No no no way in hell is he about to say. "What are you saying? "  "   "  That mean that we can sense our mate's when were 18 , that means i needed to know about both of you being mates last year when you met"  
"So you're saying Alex lied"  " Definitely, but i need more evidence "   " If you need help im here" That's how the conversation ended ,that little motherfucker how dare he,  i believed him ,oh sweet Jesus thank god i didn't sleep with him,  I would probably rip his balls off.  I need church and Holy water. Now.
After that text conversation, i met up with Danny for a study season not a date. I needed a reason to get my mind off all the  Alex stuff.
Me and danny were at a cafe trying to figure out a something math related. I started to get texts from Alex, but i blocked him.  I'm in no mood for murder.So spending time with Danny relaxes me and that says a lot. After an hour we started to talk about anything beside math. "So it's my 18 birthday next week " I completely forgot it's going to be his birthday " Seriously, i totally forgot, how do you plan celebrate?"  "Probably with my friends at day time, but family in the evening."How adorable, he's not going to get drunk and pass out in a parking lot. Instead spend some time with family. "Is it true that you're a werewolf?" Now Danny looked uncomfortable "Yea" I won't pressure him to talk about this more,  he clearly didn't want to.  "Cool, It's alright if you don't want to talk about it" "No no it's not that, I'm just not used to you knowing " That's good to know,so we talked for a bit more until i had to go home.  Danny-boy was a gentleman and insisted to walk me. This guy right here is gold.
Nothing suspicious just two people chilling and talking nothing bad should happen right? Wrong! we bummed in to Alex on the way.  "What the  hell!" Alex said to both of us. What's his problem im just walking? Oh.... Danny.....SHIT I FORGOT. "Heyyyy Alex,...so... how are you? " He looked enraged "Great, Now explain what are yoy doing with HIM! " I don't think I've prayed so much in my life. What do i say, i was chilling with danny. It's not a lie but still. " Why should you know?! " Now Danny said back.  Oh noo. Don't make this worst. Both of they're eyes were golden now. I do NOT like this. Hopefully i can explain, me and Danny were just hanging out like friends. Seconds later both of them were on top of each other and FIGHTING. Punches were trown. Peoples were starring and i was shocked.It took me a while to do something. My oh so smart brain though screaming in they're ears was a good idea. And it was in seconds both of them were holding they're ears in a painful maner.  "Im done,  Alex piss off and Danny get your ass up and i want both of you idiots to apologize." Thankfuly i said ass not sexy ass, so kudos to me. After glaring at each other the said a quick sorry to each other and i was satisfied. "Good, now im leaving " I have never felt so badass in my life. Two guys started fighting over me, i must be some hot shit. With that though i skipped home,  opps i mean walked.