Chapter 12

Today after school i was dragged to a forest by Al. Not my way how to spend my free time but sure. "So how exactly are going to get there?" "I'll open a portal " "Do you know the witch?" "Yes" My main question are answer, now i should be ready. "Wait" Al rolled her eyes "Now what?" "Does this hurt?" "No" Al told me to take a few steps back.Then i saw her do some weird arm movements and say "Monar hak bonit shai tur" and a portal appeared. "In we go you chair" with that said Al grabbed my hand and dragged me in the portal.
Next thing i know im on the floor, trying not to vomit. Last time getting in a portal, for sure.
"Alexander, what do you need this time? " I hear a female voice say. Wait... Alexander? Who is that? Al? I looked around and noticed were in a somewhat creepy room ,there were a lot of book, and different thing that looked just wrong, eyeballs, fingers and weirdy shaped things,not to forget poisons. After checking the room out i looked at the girl that called Al Alexander.She had navy blue hair, her eyes were green , honestly she looked beautiful, is this the witch...no way she's too hot. " Sorry, we came here to talk to you about a curse" said Al. "Im listening " "A curse that makes werewolves rotting away and turns them in to ashes, for some reason it's been happening lately" "Interesting, who's she" witch asked. "Diana she's mates with one of the wolfs." They must know each other well. They're talk so freely."What's you name? " i asked her hoping she won't turn me in to a giraffe. "Akhar" weird name. "Alexander more specific, when did it start to happen?" She sounded pissed off. "A few day's ago" "Just go fetch some sards, while i look through books " " alright" Al walked away, leaving me alone with a witch. Akhar started to look through books. Diana do not mess up, breath slowly. " So how long do you know Al " "Long enough" Is she ever nice? Im trying at least "What is you're relationship with Alexander?" Wait wait is Al dating a witch... AL IS DATING SOMEONE. Since when, i thought she was a loner and didn't like anyone."Im straight" "Good" Al please come faster, this chick is starting to scar me. Hell she might even do some vodo shit on me.
An hour later I'm scared for my life and Akhar is enjoying it. This woman is as bad as my math teacher. "Im back, what did you find " Finally came Al, her clothes were ripped and in her hand was a really long tongue. Well I'm not eating after this. "It's an interesting spell , the reason people are rotting is because it works like a sacrifice" " If that's a sacrifice then what's the spell" "A lot of things ,one of the popular is to fake a mate or change someone's strength" I was carefully listening to the conversation. "How do you fake a mate? " Hopefully she'll answer. "Easy the real mate can't find his mate instead the person that made the spell will appear like the mate " who the fuck would do that, you have to be a complete asshole to do something like that. "Now we know the reason, we should get back, before i get turned in to a duck" Al just looked at me understanding and made the portal again saying goodbye to the crazy witch she dragged me inside it.
This time i vomited, hard. And my lovely friend Al laughed at me. How nice of her, I'll make sure to murder her on the way back. "When you get better we should go" No shit loser "I'm better let's go" I stood up and followed Al. Unfortunately we were in the middle of a forest and I'm pretty lost. " I didn't know you we're dating someone" "Im not" "What about Akhar?" "She just help's me out sometimes " What a pity. i even started shipping them. Or... maybe she's hiding it, or she's right.
After 40 minutes of us discussing how Al is happily single we were out the forest.
"Good luck, with your dogs " "Thanks "I just don't get it, why does she have to be so mean.
We split and i went to the pack house.
On the way there i bummed in to Danny. Danny is really sexy, not to forget when his wears glasses, don't get me started.I had a crush on both Alex and Danny but fate brought me Alex. Danny is much more friendly and caring that Alex. If Alex weren't my mate i might of tried my luck with Danny-boy."Diana long time no seen " That voice, when i saw him yesterday i was too pissed off to notice. "Yea, how are you and sorry for yesterday" " Im good and don't worry if i had to be around Alex so much i would definitely want to kill someone".Danny never fails to make me laugh. If only he was food, then i could enjoy him all night long. I this cheating? Nahhhh. I'm just enjoy the view.
Innocent enough.
"We should go for coffee sometimes" Im sure he's asking like friend. Definitely, no harm. " definitely , i have to go now, good talk" Danny hugged me and that's the end of that.Now were was i going...... oh the pack house. With a smile on my face i continued walking.