Chapter 4: Jealousy

Finally it's Friday!! It took way too long. And not to mention i have my fighting class so i get to see that ass. Getting up from my bed i got dressed and had my breakfast and went to the bus stop for my last day in hell this week. School isn't that bad only math.
~Skipping what happened in school ~
Fighting class was nothing special the same old shit, i beat the living daylight out of everyone and we even ate cake. When i was about to leave the place i saw something that made me pretty fucking annoyed. There was MY ALEX talking with some hoe and oh honey don't make me put some maths on you because i WILL definitely sprinkle some chemistry on it and I promise nobody will come to your funeral sunshine. Okey i am not jealous, nope not at ALL ,i repeat i am not jealous. I'm sure they are just friends jup, i can't go to jail, listen Diana it's not worth it. Alex must of noticed my staring because next thing i know both of them are in front of me. "Hey Diana, how are you? " casually asked god, and oh how am i really? how dear you ask me when you have that monkey next to you. "I'm great " i replayed salty as possible, opss i mean sweet as possible.That little motherfucker is SMILING at me with a knowing look."Oh and by the way this is my cousin Emily"you couldn't miss the word cousin even if you tried, well then now that i know who she is, i take my words back about destroying her with math and chemistry."Nice to meet you Emily " hopefully i didn't sound too happy that would blow my cover. Oh fuck me Alex has that smile still."Alex has told me so much about you Diana" has he now, well then something tells me I'm going to be friends with this person, now i wonder what has he said about me. "I hope only good things" laughing awkwardly i tried to sounds like a normal human and not like a jealous rainbow giraffe,even tho im not jealous,i mean who said that even haha yea not me. "ofcourse" bating her eyes she said. This bitch here i swear.The second i start to like her she drive's me over with a car. "Anyway i have to go " I was walking near a forest because that totally safe. Suddenly i heard footsteps in the forest.Oh hell no i am not getting killed.I started walking really fast and when i was a safe distance i heard someone run out the forest i turned around quick to see who it was and i saw someone i know.It was Al and she had a scared face.What happened?But she started running opposed me. Well whatever happened im not staying here.