Chapter 3:Did i mess up?

Please tell me im dreaming, because i forgot how annoying some of these people are. "So what did we miss,love birds" said my oh so annoying friends Vlad. " leave them be will you" scolded Alice. Both sat down and i asked "were is Lion ? i though he was with you guys.".
"Nah, he's too busy studying" snorted Vald.
"Oh that's nice" casually responding , i actually need to study too, but i just couldnt lose such a day in which there is a sight possible of Alex falling in love with me and then we would ride on a purple unicorn in to the rainbow."Anyway"started Alice "yesterday i had an interview with a professor ,a smart one, and he explained, how does one human brain work every day".
"Sounds interesting " hummed Alex. "Interesting my ass, i didn't come here to listen to a pointless lecture, let's eat you hoes" loudly said Vlad.Oh well i guess i couldn't agree more.
~ After they all ate~
"I'm telling you there is no way that woman has a soul" I argued with Vlad as Alex was laughing his beautiful ass off and Alice was trying to read a book. Vlad just said "I'll believe you when i see tears" Oh no he didn't "Listen here, don't make me pull out some biology , you know i have it" Vlad just paled and with a quick "No thank you" closed his mouth. I heard Alice sign "I think it's time to go home, it's getting late" Aww already?We all stood up and went to the exit. Alice and Vlad went the opposed way, sooo i was stuck with Alex, i mean i can't complain this is a dream come true, now just to not embarrass myself."Sooo.. " started Alex "what are you're thoughts on fictional characters?" What a weird question. Alright just breath Diana. "You mean like werewolfa and vampires ect. ?" I sounded intelligent, nailed it!! Alex looked nerves"Yea... do you believe them or..?" How am i suppose to answer to that." No ,i think, there just isn't any proof that they do exist" Something tells me that was the wrong answer, judging by his frown atleast. "But what if you found out that they do exist or someone would tell you that they do, what would your reaction be? "
He asked. It took me a while to answer "I guess i would think it's a prank, or would be just too shocked to do anything"and "oh" is all that came from him. We walked for a while until i had to take a turn."Alright, i have to take a turn here, see you at the fighting class"
" Yea see you"and we split, i hope i didn't mess up with my answer ,but i was honest and who the hell actually believes in stuff like that. Oh well i have a test tomorrow so i better get home fast.