Chapter 9:Love and something bad

So me and Alex are doing good. Honestly if someone would tell me that i was kinda 'dating' Alex 2weeks ago. They probably would have tasted my fist and chemistry with some sprinkle of biology.And im starting to like being called Luna. How romantic. Anyway I'm in school and daydreaming is the last thing you want to do. "Al do you think it's weird how lucky i am lately?" Al just looked at me and said "If by lucky you mean our maths teacher loves to torment you and scream about how your doing the homework wrong, then yes you're really lucky" I swear i will shove a chair up her ass if she doesn't stop. "Dude fuck you, i was talking about Alex" 'oh' Sometimes i wonder how is she still alive."Anyway what are you doing today after school" i asked "Killing goats,why do you ask? "The more she talks the more stupid i get" Forget it"
~After school, in the forest(the pack house)~
After the fighting class i went to the pack house with Alex. I'm happy that were even ,but sadly he can still can have children,what a pity unfortunately i didn't kick him hard enough.Now were extremely close. More close then Al and food and they're really close. I still think i might be drunk because it's hard to believe I'm dating a sexy god who has ass for days. When we were at the packs house we went to his room. Nothing bad is going to happened im sure Alex just wants to show me his wallpaper.Diana calme down everything is under control.
So now were on his bed and before anything happened i start asking question. "Are there more creatures here?" That took him by surprise."Yes, but maybe not in this world" wait what, no way in hell."What do you mean? "i have never been more interested in something like this. "Well there is another world its called 'Monar' that's the place were are all the other creatures because they usually live longer then 100 years and in this world that would be suspicious" Now that's cool Al didn't tell me anything like this. "Tell me more" "Alright, erm... there are mostly werewolfs on earth, we live below 100years and it's not suspicious and we go to school and all that shit but when there is a full moon we shift in to wolf or when someone is on our territory." Damn i wonder, how the other world looks like"Can i see 'Monar' one day? " "I don't think so werewolfs that live in this world don't need to go there, mostly vampires go there after a couple of years because they stop ageing after 25 years and they live over thousand years".That's sad maybe if i get Al drunk enough she will show me. "That sad, but oh well, do i become a werewolf?" "No, you can only become one with a spell and a ritual" I feel so much smarter,i guess I'm all out, he answered all my questions.Okey i feel Alex starting at me, Diana breath everything is fine, wow look at those curtains aren't they smashing.And that wall wow so nice. Please tell me he stopped looking at me. Im too nervous now. "You look nice today" was that a compliment? "Than-" I was cut off by a kiss.OH GOD THIS IS REAL OH MY LOVING GOD.
The kiss slowly started to become heated.I would feel his hand on my hips. It feels like I'm in heaven. Going to church wad definitely worth it. I could feel his tongue. This was going out of control.Oh sweet Jesus. The next thing i know he's on top of me and we're making out like crazy .I feel his hands on my shirt and before he gets the chance to take it off. Lion bursts in screaming "Alpha we have a problem!"Like lighting we were off each other and Alex in a pissed off voice screamed back "What the hell is so important!" "You won't believe it"