Chapter 6:Werewo-what.

I took out my phone and texted one person i knew has been in the forest."Get your ass to the forest were you got chased by that big wolf and bring food, knifes and a gun. "and it took Al to respondonly only 3 minutes "Sorry what!!!" what a smart response really "Less bitching and more getting you're ass here " and in 20 minutes i saw Al walking towards me with a 'go fuck yourself'face."Guns ar illegal so you'll have to live with knifes and forks and i even have some flashlights and a lighter"what a pity, oh well "let's go" i said in a happy tone "no no no you go i leave i have no interested in getting eaten by a big wolf" if only you had a choice "listen pussy cat were going in the forest and were going to look for Alex"now that i think about it that sounds stupid "you want us to get killed because of ALEX!!!" wow calm down tiger damn"yes"simple.Al just said a quiet 'fuck' and went in first. We walked for 4 minutes until Al stopped and turned to me "drink this" as she gave me a small bottle ,the size of my finger, the color was blue.Is she trying to poison me or what? That little motherfucker.I drank it anyway because i saw her drink the same thing.It tasted like a watermelon with vodka.Well i fell fine and i haven't died yet so i guess I'm safe. We walked for 15 minutes until Al stopped again and this time she looked me dead in the eyes and said " climb the tree" in the most seriously way possible." i am not climbing a tree"
"Yes you are, now chop chop i don't have all day" After 3 bruises, 17 times swearing and telling Al to die and burn in hell ,i finally climbed the tree. "Im up, now what? "i turned around and Al was infront of me. "How did you? "
"I was behind you "with a quick 'oh'Al told me to follow. How those she know were to go? Just curious.Alright we walked straight because we're on a big branch ,we can't go up that's for fucking sure."Ohh hell nooo"I hear come from Al. "what is it? " "a bunch of wolf's having a campfire "ha ha really fucking funny. Like hell thats real. Looking the same place were Al did..... SHE'S FUCKING RIGHT . There was a big bonfire with a lot of BIG wolfs around it. I could see there was a huge house.Wait....is that Alex and Lion what are they doing there with Big deadly wolfs that chased Al. Now that i looked closer i saw a few humans."Al what the hell?!?!" She just looked at me and said "If we're going to die i will blame you and your Alex" she's mad, alright I'm tempted to call the police."Let's leave" Al nodded and we went down the tree and as we got down, we noticed three wolf's about 65 metera away.As we were slowly walking backwards praying to gods that they wouldn't notice us. And i stepped on a branch and the damn beasts looked at us. "for fuck sakes Diana" i heard Al say. Ups i guess we're going to die because of me. The wolfs howled and i heard a lot more wolfs run behind the other three and the came closer, behind the wolfs i saw Alex transform in to A BIG FUCKING WOLF."VAMPIRE AND A HUMAN" i hear someone scream.wait wait wait a vamp-what!!!! I just looked at Al with a 'what the hell'face "Erm.. here... on a walked so please don't kill us" Al tried to make an excuse even tho its pointless."Shut up you blood sucker" wait Al a what!! "Well Diana no offense, but gotta run, good luck see you in hell" and with that Al started to run in a sonic speed with a bunch of wolf behind her.DID SHE JUST LEFT ME TO DIE?!! I just looked at the big scary wolfs that were left, as they came closer to me. "Wait" i heard my ohh so lovely friends voice. Everyone looked at Lion."that's Diana" hello bitches. Before i die i guess i should enjoy the time i have left. Lion came closer to me "what are you doing here? " wrong question."What are YOU doing here and why did Alex turn into a wolf!? " so many things i don't understand." sorry alfa" said Lion "Diana were werewolfs" and that the last thing i hear before i fainted.