Chapter 2:Text

(Drawing of Diana in the picture)
Another day of pointless school,im already smart why am i here again?Its not like i can run away.Ohhh well. It's finally the break and i can eat!!! Me and my classmate Al who's name is Alex, by a surprise, same as my crush, weird but what the hell.Were going to the cafeteria to feed our demonic stomachs.As we were standing in the line and Al was telling me about her though on emotions my phone vibrated.I checked it was from Alex "hey do you want to go get some food with some of our friends" oh no could this get any worse, what do i do, say yes, no, maybe ,run to a different country, move to space,he did say with some of our mutual friends but still what if they embarrassed me. "Dude whats wrong, you look worse then i do after a workout?" asked Al "Oh nothing Alex just texted me and asked if i want to get some food with him and others " and i sounded much calmer that i actually am. Oh no Al has that freaky smile on, thats not good. "Oh really? you sure he just doesn't whan to get some of that cake you got" oh god not this again, I'm really surprised i haven't killed her yet. "shut up you little motherfucker".Al just started laughing like a drunk goat. " Calm down im just messing with you" ugh i swear, I'll watch her burn in hell when she dies. I just toke my food ,payed for it and sat down with Al following me.And just texted Alex "Yea sure "
~next day after school~
I'm waiting in a park for my friends and Alex to show up. Just remember to breath and if my friends embarrass me i will beat them so hard they will see god and devil have sex.And none of them have showed up and they are late for 20 min."Hey Diana" Oh shit i know that god like voice."Alex, heyy do you know were everyone else is, they are late and so are you".I have a felling that i sounded pissed, but i mean who wouldn't, it's -6 degrees and im pretty sure i froze half my brain off. " Sorry traffic was terrible, and we should go somewere warm because your face is really red, I'll text the other were we are" Alex tried to calm me, oh well might as well go somewhere warm " Lead the way" This should be good.
(At a random cafe)
"There you go some warm coffee "This guy is gold, if i don't get him by the end of the year i will probably die like a lonely sad cat lady with a book in my hand about politics. "Thanks, did any of our friends answer?"i asked with hope of starting a conversation. "Not yet......erm.. nice earrings i like them" Fan-fucking-tastic now i must look like a tomato."Thanks there like my favourite so yea full moon and stuff " Why did i sound like i was being beaten with a purple dildo? Aghh fuck ,it could only get worse. "Hey there bitches!!!! " And i was right. And facepalming i turned around.