Chapter 27 - Control Yourself

Chapter 27

Control Yourself

All I can feel is his lips in mine

His body's trembling from rage, mine is from our kiss. I lift a cold hand to feel the heat of his face. It's too hot under my palm.

The heat coming from his body is making me shiver. The movements of his lips in mine is taking my breath away. It's forceful and full of need. Like he needed to release his frustrations and he's doing it in this kiss.

I don't mind. I'm taking it all. I don't care if my mouth will get bruised, I don't care if he will end up biting my lips to bleed. I can take it. I'll endure it.

He bit my lower lip, I'm expecting it but the pain still made me gasp. He's kind enough to withdraw but not pull away. He held his eyes closed, our foreheads leaning to each other.

I don't need to ask what going on in his mind, I can feel all of his emotions in me. And I know he will soon leave so I did what I can to hold on to him. I connected my lips to his once again.

He wasn't shocked. He didn't fight. He welcomed me.

This time, I'm the one dominating the kiss. I'm the one with a forceful need. My body's getting hotter, I can feel the cold water on my feet, it's keeping my body cool but his kiss, his touch is burning me.

I felt him lifting me. I didn't protest. Slowly, he lowered my body to the pebbles in the water, my clothes are already drenched but the coldness of the water still surprises me. I hold on to him tightly.

My head touched the stones but he placed his hand under to support me. I smile through our kiss. Even with clouded mind he still cares for me. I deepen our kiss by snaking my hand in his hair, pulling him closer to me as his body pressed on top of mine.

I needed to breathe, darn this human lungs, reluctantly, I pulled away. Him on the other hand doesn't find the need to take a breath, he latched to my neck earning a gasp from me. I felt him smirk through his kisses.

He's kissing my neck like he's tasting my skin. The coldness of the water forgotten, his lips are sending me on fire.

"Kai ...."

He started nibbling.

"Krystal."

I felt my body shaking.

"Krystal."

The shaking got stronger.

"Krystal."

I put my hands on his arms to stop him from shaking me, it's making me dizzy.

"Krystal wake up!"