PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I stepped out of the car clutching on my necklace. I look up at the tall old fashioned building in front of me. It looked like one of those buildings they use in horror movies. In fact, it looked like an old hospital.

This is going to be my new school.

The driver helped me get all my stuff out of the car which isn't much. Just one luggage and a bag pack. He set them in front of the stairs and left me without even saying a word. I don't care though, I'm used to it. They have all been like that. I guess working for the government will make you a little less friendly.

I open my bag pack and pulled out a small piece of paper. It says there that I must wait outside of the school. Someone will welcome me. I look from my left to right. Not a soul is here.

Is this really a school?

A strong wind blew and my stupid paper flew away from my hand. I tried to catch it but the wind keeps blowing it off. I run after it. I put my feet firmly on the ground, bend my knees and at the count of three jumped as high as I can be reaching out at the paper.

And I got it!

But as I came down to the ground somebody appeared below me and I ended up crashing into it.

I closed my eyes as we collided.

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on the ground with a body beneath me. And a pair of piercing eyes glaring at me.

"I'm so sorry." I stood up quickly.

He stood up. How come he's so tall? Is he a student here?

With a bored and annoyed expression in his eyes he looks down at me. "Watch where you're going." he said then started walking towards the building.

I turn around to glare at his back.

"It was you who appeared out of nowhere, jerk!"

I know he heard me but he continued walking. He reached the front doors, opened them and went inside.

Thank goodness he's not the one sent to welcome me 'cuz he is not off to a good start. Are all the students here going to be jerk like him?!

The front doors opened again and a man with round glasses came out. Unlike that tall guy, he smiled at me.

"You must be Ms. Jung. Welcome to Brakenreid High School."

*88*

I'm back loves! 😊

New story begins!
EXO powers are too good to ignore, I'm sorry. This is going to be one of those fics that uses their powers but I will not make them wolves or aliens, that's for sure. I thought of something else.
Of course this is Kaistal (only got eyes and heart for them).
Shout out to krystala.9422 who requested a high school setting. I hope this won't disappoint you. 😇

Enjoy the ride!ü 🐻❤️🐤