A Plan For Us

Valt slowly pushed himself into the warm embrace of Shu's sleeping figure.

It was the middle of the night and the bluenette couldn't get himself to fall asleep. His mind was too busy buzzing around with all that had happened during the day.

One thought in particular that stuck out the most was his first kiss... with Shu!

Sure the kiss was short, but it was still special; magical. Even after the kiss ended it felt so strange how he wanted more - to stay that way forever. Like they were made for each other.

But thinking more about the kiss now Valt was confused. What exactly did the kiss mean? Did it mean they were dating now or was it just a way for them to finally declare their feelings to each other and stay friends?

I mean I think we're dating now, right? We've kissed and are sleeping together in the same bed... again. Doesn't that make us boyfriends? Valt's thoughts continued to rage on with even more confusing questions for several minutes.

Finally glancing up to the sleeping male, Valt sighed. He wanted to ask what their relationship was to each other but didn't want to wake the other. But hopefully in the morning Shu would say yes on the topic of them dating.

______________________________________

When morning came Valt was the first one to wake up. He had a plan in mind that would no doubtedly clarify what his and Shu's relationship status. The plan seemed so much easier in the bluenette's head at first but was now proving to be more difficult as time passed on.

How on Earth was Valt going to get Shu to go to a carnival with him when the possibility of a still angry Lui ambushing them could happen? After all neither of the two had seen where the Luinor blader had gone off to. So there was no way to know if Lui was going to leave them alone or attack again.

"This is too hard to pull off all on my own!" Valt whisper shouted. He needed help if he was going to get this plan to work out. The good thing was he knew exactly who to call for their help.

It took a lot of convincing but Valt ended up getting Rantaro and Daigo in on the plan. Ken would've been in on the plan as well, but had to help his family out with a last minute puppet show for a little girl's birthday party.

How the two bladers knew of the plan was due to a group call the bluenette made just before Shu awoke.

While making the group call, Valt made breakfast - toast and waffles. Seeing as he had made the breakfast, Valt ate on his own, leaving Shu to eat on his own as well.

During the course of the day the bluenette did his best to stay calm around his best friend. Unfortunately, he fell out of luck several times by tripping over his own two feet, blushing brightly, and stuttering whenever he was around the latter.

While this happened Shu would watch the bluenette in confusion. Normally he was used to the shorters exaggerated movement's but seeing the change now was just a bit strange. Did he maybe sat something the night before to cause the Valtryek blader ti act this way?

As night fall came around Valt finally decided to put his name into action!

"Hey Shu! Want to go to a carnival that's going on downtown? I heard that it was going to be filled with cool stuff for us to do. W-well not us us... ahhh... I mean as good f-friends! I think..." Valt asked, he mumbled that last part to himself with a noticeable blush.

The silvery white haired male thought for a moment before nodding his head in approval.

"Sure, sounds fine with me."

With hearing his answer Valt practically dragged the latter out of the apartment and towards the downtown district of the city.

Once the two arrived Valt let go of the latter. He looked around through a crowd of people until he found a head of familiar blonde hair.

"Hey Honcho! I didn't know you'd be here!" Valt winked the blonde approached him. He silently hoped Shu would be convinced that the meet up was coincidental.

"Yeah I just happened to be in the neighborhood when I saw this place being set up and decided to stop by. So what brings you two here? Did Valt finally drive you crazy enough at home that you resorted to bringing him here to get rid of his energy?"

The Spryzen blader crossed his arms over his chest, a small smirk on his lips.

"You could say that... Actually Valt was the one who wanted to come here."

Glancing to the bluenette, Rantaro nodded with a thumbs up. This was a signal that was exchanged earlier over the phone to help help Valt out with his plan.

"You two should really check out the Ferris Wheel before it closes. I heard the view is great."

All eyes were on Shu as they waited to hear his answer. What they got wasn't something they were expecting.

"Sounds interesting, if Valt's willing to go on it then I suppose I'll go too."

Smiling, Valt threw his arms up above his head.

"Alright! Let's go and try it then!" The bluenette jumped up and down in place, drawing some unneeded attention his way.

The blonde slapped a hand to his forehead, turning on his heels to walk away from all the states that were now on Valt.

"Later you two, good luck."

Shu raised an eyebrow at hearing "good luck" but quickly pushed away the thoughts that came with it to focus on calming his friend.

"Valt, people are staring, are you really ready to go on the Ferris Wheel right now?"

A small blush formed on the bluenette's cheeks as he settled down to look at his friend. Through his excitement he hadn't yet realised that Rantaro had left, meaning his plan should be starting now!

"Sorry, but yeah I really want to go on the ride now!"

The plan was slowly piecing itself together now. Since Rantaro was the key starter of the plan that meant everything would be proceeding from this moment on.

Rantaro would meet Daigo in some bushes behind the Ferris Wheel and wait until Shu and Valt would show up. After that Daigo would release several balloons into the air as Shu and Valt were elevated above them on the Ferris Wheel. From there Rantaro would activate some fireworks, that the three had to get permission ti use. Finally Valt would ask Shu what their relationship was and hopefully be told what he wanted to hear - that they were dating.

"Valt, you okay? You were spacing out."

Looking to the latter, Valt nodded awkwardly. His mouth had dried while he was thinking.

Guess I'm starting to get nervous about this whole thing.

Not wanting to delay things further the bluenette began to walk towards the Ferris Wheel. His movements were robotic like as he walked.

People walking by cracked little jokes to each other about the movements. But to Shu, he thought it was kind of cute.