✶Nine: The Better Tease

Svetlana

When I wake up, I'm fucking exhausted. I was too excited about finally learning how to control my telekinesis to fall asleep. Just like I was two days ago, when I first met Kyle. Being able to control and actually use my telekinesis is all that I wanted for years, and now that I have the opportunity to do just that, I'm more determined than ever before.

To start off my morning, I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before putting on make up. Which consists of light foundation, a purple smoky eye with winged eyeliner, contoured cheek bones, and black lipstick.

In my closet, I select my purple corset dress, ripped black leggings, black biker boots, and my long witchy cardigan. After getting dressed and brushing my hair, I gather the top half in a messy topknot. Then I swipe up my phone and bag before meeting my brother downstairs.

We discussed my training after I got back late the first night. How I was finally able to move the boulder, the process getting easier the more Kyle had me had me repeat the whole process. We celebrated with some peppermint ice cream, our shared favorite. Then last night, we talked about how it was easier to accomplish without having to use my head as much.

I have to train again today after school, Kyle and Ian will both be at the house when we get home. The two of them are more intent on me learning how to control my ability then I ever expected. But I'm not complaining, hell, I'm pleased with this arrangement.

Sebastian and I catch a ride with Alice, Jasper, and Edward, like we have been for the last couple of weeks. It's sort of become a routine. I'm currently sitting in the back, in between Jasper and Edward as Alice backs out of the driveway.

The handsome Jasper places his muscular arm around my shoulders, gently rubbing his thumb up and down my arm. I lean into his side, highly enjoying being this close to him. We ride in comfortable silence, even the moods of everyone are comfortable this morning.

When we pull into the student parking lot, I see Bella has just parked. Edward is out of the car before we even find a spot. A breathy chuckle falls from my lips at his reaction, amused by his drastic change of heart.

"What's his hurry?" Bash asks with an arched eyebrow, watching Edward's retreating form.

Alice chuckles while Jasper answers, "He can't stay away from her any longer."

"I know the feeling," I mumble under my breath.

As soon as the words leave my mouth, Jasper's head whips in my direction, but I keep my gaze on Bash while he replies, "Maybe he will stop talking about her so much while we are gaming. That's some annoying shit."

I smack his shoulder, "Again, you're an ass." He only chuckles in response as Alice pulls into a empty spot.

We climb out of the vehicle and I watch as an aggravated Izzy striding into the building, with Edward quick on her heels. The four of us migrate towards the building, not far behind the two. I have my arms linked with my brother and Jasper, and Sebastian is holding Alice's hand.

Ever since we started hanging out with the Cullens, our peers have started treating us like we're one of them. They clear out of our way as we walk through the halls, constantly talking about us, never holding eye contact. At first I hated it, but I've gotten used to it fairly quickly. The one good thing about it, is I no longer have to fret about small-talk.