Cast~

Lewis Sanford (Kris)

-23 years old. Rich kid. He's a college student. His father is the owner of the school Sanford academy, and he also studies there. He's also known as 'The Cold Prince' of the school. His also known as a gangster, but he doesn't want to be. He's a genius. Not generous, not kind, nor gentle men. He doesn't want to get close to much on girls, especially the flirt ones. He doesn't care if you get bullied, remember he is cold. So that means he has a stone heart. It's very solid and you can't break it though. But one day when he met the girl that is also has a stone heart, everything will change. And he lives in the Philippines and he's a Korean, Chinese and Canadian, but he grew up in the Philippines.

 Claire Rodriguez (CL)

-21 years old. Rich kid. She's a transfer student in Sanford academy. She lives in France. She used to be nice, sweet, generous, kind, but everything has changed when she finds out that she was going to another country, Philippines. When she found out that she was moving, she became a rebel from their family, because she really doesn't want move out. She has friends there and her childhood friend, Mika. When she got to the Philippines, she became fiercer, bolder, and wicked to other people.  When she got there, she was a bad girl in that girl. Everyone around her became scared of her, but there this one guy who isn't scared of her. Everything changed when she finds out even more intriguing before she met this guy. She also grew up in Philippines, and she's Korean too.

Kurt Rodriguez (Sehun)

-Claire's cousin who really cares for his cousin's safety. Hates Lewis Sanford without any reasons. A guy who has a crush on Claire's best friend which is Ina, but ended up being 'torpe' or a guy who's shy.

Ina Salvador (Dara)

-Claire's best friend, clearly a happy go lucky person. A girl who will gives up her dream for someone's happiness.