Chapter 12

a/n: hello~ this update is Kurt's POV only okay? Don't get mad at me, I just want Kurt to have a pov. ;-; and, the next chapter, will be going back to Claire/Lewis's POV. arasso? so don't get angry with me. :'< and a picture of Kurt on the MM. :))

Kurt's POV

Ugh... Why must be always the one to help someone who is even not worth time for? I mean, I love my cousin; but the hell is wrong with Lewis? After school, he kept telling me that I should bring him to Claire's house; but since I love Claire, I didn't tell him where she lives. Like duh... Claire would be angry with me if I told him.

As I was waiting for Claire to answer my question, my phone started to ring. Dammit! Why now?!

"I'll talk to later, but don't go anywhere, or else your dead meat." I said with a warning tone to her. Before I got out and answered the phone, I give one last glance at Claire who is now sitting on her bed.

I gave her a warning look before I got out from her room.

I looked at my phone, and it was an unknown number. I think I know whose calling me this type of time.

I answered the phone, and guess who? Its Lewis the jerked faced asshole.

"What do you want asshole?" I angrily said to him.

"What did you said? Huh? You want to be kicked out from the school huh?"

"Sh*t! Are you black mailing me asshole?!" I answered him.

"Like what I said, I want to know where the hell is Claire."

Fudge nugget.

"Let me ask you something Lewis, why are you asking me where the hell is Claire?" I'm a smart person, and I need to out smart him as well.

It took him 5 minutes just to answer my question, and guess what his answer was, he said, "Are you a part of my problem with Claire huh?"

Dang it! He almost got me there.

"No, but I am her cousin, so that's make me your problem too." I smirked while saying my lines. I think his annoyed by now, or angry to be precised.

"Ugh. Why must you be so smart with this thing?" I chuckled when I heard him ask me. "Okay okay, the reason why I want to know where Claire is because I need to talk to her. Get it now?" He explained.

"Full details please." I smirked because I can sense that his getting annoyed; by me of course.

"Argh! Okay! Where are you?"

"In Claire's house?" I answered him.