Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Claire Rodriguez Point of View

S*ck this life! Argh! I feel like I don’t want to live anymore. But I can’t kill myself, I don’t know why this is happening to me right now. I think I have PMS, you know when a person disturb a girl with a PMS the girl will freak out cause her stomach really hurts. I think that is happening to me right now, but for all I know I just finished my PMS.

While walking, I saw a bench. So I sat on it. What would you think I would do on a bench? Eat it? No way!

As I sat down on the bench, my phone rang.

I took a glance on it.

It was Mom.

I cleared my throat and answer the call.

“Yebeoseyo?” sabi ko.

“Annyeong my lovely daughter.” It’s my mother.

“Mom, why’d you call?”

“It’s just that I miss you so much. And Chad to misses you. And I’m sorry if I let you go to the Philippines without me, hope you understand.” Mom told.

“Yeah. I understand you mom.  I miss you too. And please tell Chad that don’t call me anymore. I don’t love him anymore.” Yeah, what a great lie Claire.

“Oh,okay. If that’s what you want then I’ll grant it. So, how’s Philippines?”

“Ah, it’s fine. But I prefer there in france.” I said as I saw someone sat on the other side of the bench.

“Okay mom, bye. I’ll miss you.” I said as I hang up on her.

Then after that I stood up.

I’ll just enter that stupid school anyways.

As I was going to open the door I didn’t knock, I just enter and didn’t care what that teacher says.

“Ehem. Excuse me miss, but are you the new student here?” the teacher asks.

“Tch. Like you care.” I said as I took my seat.

I could that there all staring at me, I don’t know. But that guy from earlier gives me the nerves.

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

Someone’s POV

Sh*t!

It’s been a month and I already miss her so badly.

I feel like I’m going to die without her.

Good thing though, my parents actually track her.

Her dad maybe well known as the richest  man in earth, but actually it’s my family who is the richest.

My parents just don’t want to say it to anyone else.

I want to see her so badly, kiss those red lips of hers.

To hug her tight right now.

But don’t you worry Claire, you’ll see me coming back to you.

I’ll take all the risk that our relationship can go through.

Kurt’s POV

Yehet! Oharat!

It’s my first time to have a Point of View!

As you know I’m Claire’s cousin.

Well, a lot of people now a day’s tells me that ‘Is she your real cousin?’

Like duh.

She is pretty, and no one can compare her looks cause she’s a goddess.

Well now that classes are now over, I could sense Lewis Sanford staring at Claire the whole time.

Psh.

That nerve of that guy.

Even if his father is the owner of this school, I don’t care.

He thinks his the coolest, well he isn’t.

I am.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short UD.

But I promise you next time it will be a great one!

Vote

           Comment

                               Follow :)