Chapter 15

a/n: dedicated to unnie jinbeans. ^^ thank you unnie for making the cover.

Kurt

I was just walking, when I heard a commotion. As I was walking to the hallway, all students were giving way to the new comer.

Ugh... Could this day be the worst day ever?

I started to walk fast where all the students were looking at. And I was in dazed.

I mean, who wouldn't be? There's this girl, walking to the hall, and all of the students were in awe with her beauty.

But I was in the state of shock when I finally got the chance to see her up close.

"Claire?!" I shouted in front of her. I didn't care if people will tell me that too much exaggerated on my cousin.

I heard her giggled as her answer, but as soon as she finish it, "Surprise little cous."

"What the...."

Third person

"WHAT?!" When Claire and Kurt heard that, they both turned their heads on the person who shouted.

Claire passed Kurt who was clearly blocking her sight to see who was shouting and what was that all about.

When Claire got to that place, she was totally shocked to see who it was.

It was no other than....

Ina

I was at school when I started to her people talk about Claire.

Well, duh. They should really talk to her nicely, but if they didn't, well they'll see what hell looks like.

Moving on, while walking on the school corridor, I noticed that all the students were taking picture of one girl who's really making a scene here.

But when I looked closer, it was Claire. I was gonna call her, but someone interrupted me.

"Ina." the man who said that was Zeke.

We weren't that close, since he was in a 'popular' group here in school. But I don't know why he knows my name. I mean, do popular kids even notice other students whose not a popular one?

"What?" I was angry, kinda. I mean, I was about to call Claire, but he interrupted me.

"Someone's looking for you outside." He looked down when he said those words.

"Who?" I wonder who it was, before I could utter another word to Zeke, someone shouted.

"WHAT?!" I looked where it came from, and it was on the part where Lewis locker is. I was already walking, when suddenly Zeke stopped me.

"Don't." He looked serious and troubled.

I really want to know what's happening right now, but I guess that has to wait.

a/n: huehue another short update. ;; sorry guys. again thanks and credits to unnie jinbeans who made the cover of this story. :)