Chapter 10

Lewis' POV

It's been week since I've seen Claire. I mean, I would often see her in school, but the thing is I just look away cause I kept remembering what happened last time.

I'm just so embarrassed right now, because every time I see, I feel like something bad might happen again.

I wasn't ready to her face again, after what I did she might feel uncomfortable to me.

And today is Sunday, means there's no classes. And I have to go with my cousin Clara.

Clara is very cute girl, she's not that girly and all, but she totally likes to dress up. And by the way, she likes color pink. And I'm older than her, meaning I'm the oldest. Lol.

She's actually staying at our house, were Claire borrowed some clothes when she slept over.

And apparently I'm in the mall with this little brat. I called her that because her father always give her wants she wants, and that's why I called her brat.

"Oppa! Let's go over there!" she said and squealed like a little girl. She pulled my hand going over that boutique that she wants to go to.

And I have no choice to be pulled by a girl, I can't fight a girl in the mall, or anywhere, that's against the gentlemen's rules. ( If there is.)

When we got in, of course she's excited to looked everywhere of the boutique. She took every dress that she likes and some girl of the boutique.

Guess who will pay for all of those clothes and dresses that she picks? Me. /Insert sarcastic voice there/

"Oppa! You'll pay for this okay?" she said while picking.

"Yeah right." I mumbled. Well I can't say no to this little brat, she's still my little cousin.

"Hey Clara," I started a conversation with her, she looked at me. "how do guys court you?" I asked her, then she chuckled.

"Oppa, you're a guy, you should know better." She said then went to the counter, telling me that she was done picking dresses and stuffs.

"Are you courting someone oppa?" she asked. I looked at her face, and there was an amuse face that I always saw when I asked something to her.

I don't know if I should ever tell this, but I feel like I want to but I just can't.

"I don't know..." I mumbled then got my black card out of my wallet. You read that right, I have a black card.

Out of nowhere, I turned my face and looked at my back.

I was shocked of what I saw, I saw Claire. And there was this disbelieve in her face, it was telling me that I should explain what she saw right now. I feel like there was a lump in my mouth making me not to talk, but before I could do anything, she ran away from me.

I ran after her and called her name out loud, but she was too fast to run, because there were a lot of people in the mall.

I lost tracked of her, I had the urge that I need to find her, but that would be a waste of time for me. Maybe I should explain this to her next time when I see her in school.

A/N:

Short update~~ Kkaebsong~ Lol. xD and sorry for the lame, really lame update. ;-; And if you love Sehun as much as I love Kris, then you should read 'Admirer' .And if you want updates, comment now. /Does the Pwediepie face/ Stay awesome bruhs~ /Le does the bro fist/