Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

When Claire heard someone screamed, her heart started to pump loudly. It felt like she knew that voice somewhere.She started to walk over the hall, as all students were captivated beauty. They were in awe, gazing Claire as she walk through.

As she kept walking, she heard a sound of metal, bones shattering, and screams. She absolutely knew that there was a fight, and she worried that her guess was right.

She was almost near to the quarrel, but someone stopped her from going; it was none other than her cousin Kurt.

"Woah. Is that really you Cuz? What did you do to yourself? You don't look the usual 'Claire' that I know." Kurt asked her with an unbelievable face. Like he was not really sure if she was his cousin or not. 

  "No, I'm not Claire. I'm Kurt. Duh" She said and rolled her eyes in a very sarcastic way. And when she looked at his face, he was still confused. "Ugh. You're such a moron? Yes, I'm Claire. Tss." She said in the most sarcastic way that she can make do. She may not show it, but when it comes to her cousin, she's still somewhat less of a bitch to him.

"WHAT?!" Someone shouted, and of course, as a curios Claire was, she went after that hall. But someone stopped her, her cousin. But since she's a curios chick, Kurt heaved a sigh and let her go even though that he didn't want to. She knew that voice, it was the voice that she was longing to hear. 

She started to run to that place and once she got there, and she was right. It was the voice of her former lover, ex-boyfriend, the person who she gave it all; Chad.

"Chad..." said Claire.

A/N: 

This is short as my height. I'm terribly sorry for the long haitus, like literal long long haitus. My mind is still in the wander, and I'm not that entirely sure if I should continue this or not, but I still have some drafts here and I believe that I should post it to my dear fellow readers (if there's still some . __.). Anyhow, thank you for the people who still reads this, to the people who are waiting for updates, sorry to keep you waiting, I just had the long run in where I don't really know where my life is going. 

And do please support the story if you guys still like/love it, it keeps me motivated that there's still someone willing to read my stories. Thank you :)

xx