Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

When Lewis tried to look for Claire inside the mall, he lost hope that he can find Claire in there. So he just went back to his cousin Clara.

Meanwhile Claire, she was with Ina, crying her heart out for the second time around.

Both of them hated each other, but today was different. Different by means of hate or stuffs.

Claire's POV

I don't know why the hell I was crying for nothing. I mean, I've never cried like that; except when I had to break up with my ex.

After that accident, I tried ignoring it, but my heart kept saying that I shouldn't have run that day and let Lewis explain everything.

But, what the hell would he explain? I mean, we're not even that close, we're not even friends. So why would he explain to me what I just saw that day?

I tried to keep my self calm and think straight. I know it's very weird to have this feelings; feelings that I'm not sure what the hell is happening to me. I tried explaining this to Ina, but she told me that "It's called mutual understanding." she said, but I'm not sure on what she meant on that one.

How could we even have a mutual understanding when we can't even understand each other?

Argh! Life is hard, why must I live here in this country when I don't even like it here? Oh, yeah right. I forgot. Dad, told me everything, from the very beginning why I need to live here and stay with him, was because I was f*cking arrange with some stranger that I don't even know.

It was planned all along, since the day that I was born.

His my father, but how could he? How could he be so selfish?

This is all because of business. I wanted to shout at him, but I can't. I am angry at him, but how could I get angry to the person that brought me to life?

My head hurts. I don't want to think about that anymore, I just want to finish my life that's all. Of course, without pain. I don't want to end my life like a sad person, I want it to be happy.

Maybe I don't deserve to be happy after all, but who knows?

I got up from my bed, since my phone started to ring. Who call at this kind of time? I mean, seriously, its so early for a person to call me.

I looked at the caller's I.D, but it was an unknown, I'm not sure if I'm going to answer it or not. But what if its important? In the end, I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said to the other line.

No one answered me, all I could here was someone's breath.

I tried calming myself because I'm sure if he or she wouldn't answer, I would start to cuss at him or her.

"Hello? If you don't answer now, I'm gonna hung up then." I said through the phone. But I was shocked when I heard his voice.

"I miss you..."

I couldn't believe it was HIM. The guy that I missed so much. I want to believe that it was him, but I know that's impossible.

"Don't play games with me!" I shouted and ended the call.

I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm losing my everything. Everything that I had right now, it may sound cray cray, but I feel like losing hope.

I don't know what to do next.

I'm definitely crying to someone that will never comeback to me. After all those words that my dad said to him, I think he couldn't forget the pain; either do I.

------

I woke up when I felt my head hurts, its because I cried all day long.

Good thing though that the class is shorten today, I don't care if I fail, I'm smart even. And I don't need to study, 'cause like just what I said, I'm smart.

I heard my door creaks open, and it was no one other than my only cousin who cares for me; Kurt.

"Hey, you didn't come to school today." He said as he sat on my bed.

I rolled my eyes at him before I answered his stupid question. "Of course dum-dum. You didn't saw me right? So that means I'm absent." I said as I lay down own my bed.

"Yah! Didn't you know that Lewis kept asking why were you absent the whole day huh? And he kept asking me for your number, but of course I didn't give it because I know that you'll be angry."

I didn't knew how to answer him.

"Hey, earth to Claire? Mind explaining me why Lewis was like that?"

I looked at Kurt, and he had a questioning look. I answered his question, "Why do you care? Huh?" I'm out of words. I don't know if I should tell him what really happen, because I'm a hundred percent sure that he'll tease me.

"Why do I care? Its because I'm your cousin Claire, and I worry about you after that accident." he explained.

---------

A/N:

omo. sorry guys. T_T i haven't updated this story for about one month i guess? because i was busy finishing 'kim jong in's daughter' but don't worry, the story is already finish and ready to read. :) but i might revise it soon. >.> and the update is super lame. :c

and classes is about to start, how 'bout that? :-( it means that i can no longer update fast. :--( i'm really sorry guys again. </3

and this chapter is dedicated to @dobidobidoong :)

comment guys~~ <3 <3