Chapter 9

Claire's POV

When I got up from the bed, my cell phone ringed telling me that I have a new message to read.

When I opened the message, it was another message from the guy that texted me last week. It’s weird that I keep reading his messages.

I don’t get why he kept texting me, it’s very weird. This the first time that I receive a message like this, coming from a stranger.

I was to put down my cell phone when suddenly Ina called me. I didn’t want her think that I don’t want to talk to her, it’s just that I don’t want to talk to her when I’m pissed off.

I didn’t have any plans, so I have to answer her call whether I liked it or not.

“Hello?” I said through the phone.

“Claire!!! I missed you already~” she said to me.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

 I know when her voice is like this, it means she wants to go out or go shopping or she just wants to go out.

“Ah, you don’t miss me? Hahahaha” she laughed, “So do you want to go the mall?” she asked me.

I was thinking hard if I should come or not, but maybe I should I go since I’m not grounded anymore.

“Sure, where?” I answered her and asked at the same time.

“Yehet! I’ll just drive to your house okay? Just wait me!” she squealed then she hung up the phone.

After she hung up, I went to the bathroom to be cleaned up. And of course I need to be pretty, who knows what could or who could show up.

When I finished drying my hair, right on time Ina honk his car, letting me know that she’s already here, in front of the house.

I already asked dad he if I could go out with Ina, and he said sure. I just need to be early when coming home. He said that I’m going to meet someone important.

I got down from my room and I when I got out of the house, I saw Ina standing beside the car, with her shades on.

“Let’s go?” she asked me when she saw me coming out.

I just nodded my head ‘cause I don’t want to talk right now.

^^^^^

When Ina started looking at the boutiques, I feel like someone was looking at my back. I just don’t feel, but I actually so him.

I feel like his spying on my moves. Well I don’t care if he’s watching me or not.

While walking, I saw a tall figure, and it was a guy, and I saw him with a girl.

When the guy looked at my direction, I was shocked that it was Lewis. I felt kinda hurt, knowing that he was with another girl.

Then I saw his reaction, he has this look that he was shocked that I was here.

I don’t know but, I just ran. I don’t know why, but I feel like crying.

I started to look for Ina. But I could hear someone calling my name, but I didn’t look back.

 When I found Ina, she ran into me and asked me this question.

“What happened Claire?” she asked while her hands where on my shoulders.

I didn’t answer her I just hugged her tight so that no one would notice me crying.

This is the second time that I cried for a guy, but this is my first that I feel this emotion on this heart of mine.

Author’s Note:

Short update! ;;-;; Sorry if short and lame, and #3YearsWithExo <3 <3

And by the way, Kris and Luhan are still a part of Exo okay? We may not see it, but in our heart they are still in Exo.

And comment what you think about this update. :) And read my new story ‘Admirer’ of Oh Sehun guys. :) It’s in the external link.

 And tell me if you want to know what Lewis was thinking okay? c: