Prologue

Claire Rodriguez Point of View

“But mom dad, I don’t want to move to that country. I want to stay here, not there!” I said to my parents.

“ No buts. You have to follow us. We are going back to the Philippines whether you like it or not.” My dad says to me.

“You know what dad, ito ang pinaka-ayaw ko sa inyo eh. There’s too much possesive in you. You think everything will be alright when you chose the right path. But for me, I think this is the right path for me. To stay here in France, I can manage myself dad. I’m not a little girl anymore. I’m a grown woman now. Hindi niyo ako mapapayag na pumunta ng Philippines. I may be your daughter, but that doesn’t mean that you have take control of my life.” I said to my dad that I looked like a fool making a scene here in our house.

“If you won’t come with us, then maybe I should threaten your boyfriend’s company. I will make him and his family suffer. Remember, me and his family has a contract that we are only their shares. And I don’t care for your boyfriend. Breakup with him, or lost him and his family’s business?” My dad said.

After what my dad said that to me, I felt that my eyes are going blurry. Then I just notice that I was already crying. I suddenly run out to our house, I didn’t care where my feet will take me. As long as I’m not there, I will suffer more.

I didn’t notice that I was already sitting in a bench in the park. I’m thinking of a way to tell my boyfriend that I’m going away for a long time. I think it’s good for me to lie to him, so that he won’t get hurt. But what I’m feeling right now is that I’m hurting.

After a few hours, umalis na ako sa park. I was walking straight to my boyfriend’s house. I didn’t know why I was going there, I only know that my eyes are swollen because of crying so hard.

I’m know standing in front of his house, I was about to knock on the door when suddenly someone opened the door. When I looked to the man who opened the door, I suddenly cried.

It was my father who opened the door.

“Oh Iha, your just right on time. I was going to leave this house. I think it’s better for you to talk to that guy.” My dad said while pointing at the guy that he was telling me.

When I looked to that guy, suddenly my eyes became more blurry. I know who was that guy. It was my boyfriend Chad.

“You better tell him the truth, or else you know it already.” Dad said while he was leaving this house.

When I saw Chad, he was covering his face. I think he is crying, cause I heard him sobbing.

I was going near him. When I got close to Chad, he suddenly hug me tight.

“Claire. *sob* Te-tell me t-that you’re n-not going a-away right? We promised each other that we will never let people ruin our relationship, right? But why now? Why do they have to take you with them?” he said as he was crying on my shoulders.

“I don’t know Chad. A-all I know is that I’m going far away from this country. And I can’t continue our promise.” I said while I started crying again. “You know my dad, if you said no to him, he will do everything just to get it. Now I think is the good time to break up with you. I know it’s hard, but we need to accept the fact that we were never meant for each other.” I said as I remove Chad’s head on my shoulder.

“Please, please. Don’t l-leave me. I can’t make it when you’re not with me. Please fight for our love and stay with me.” Chad said while kneeling and hugging my legs.

I kneel down just to see his face. I cupped his face and said,

“I’m sorry Chad but my dad is too much powerful just to say no. I’m sorry.” I said while a kissed his forehead and leave. That was the last time that I will ever see him again.

And after that, I became a rebel to my family, and never to be nice again.

Mean while in the Philppines…

Lewis Sanford Point of View

Ha! Such an awful day for me my friends in school Lance and Zeke are always pissing me off. When a girl likes me and gives me something that two we’ll tease me. But when they tease me, I will give them an angry look. And all the stuff that the girls gave me, I’ll just put in the trash. I don’t care if that thing is expensive, I have all the things that I have here in my hands. And most importantly, I DON’T LIKE GIRLS!!!

Yeah your right I don’t really like girls, know why? It’s because my Ex so called girlfriend only played my heart. That’s why I really hate girl except for my mom.

When I found out that my EX… only played me, I became more a rebel to my family and my friends. I started to have a stone heart. First, akala ko lang hindi na ko magbabago dahil mabait ako, generous,kind pero nagbago na talaga ang lahat. I think it’s good for me to change. At least now I’m okay, and there is no more hurt in my heart. I can’t feel anything. I can only feel that my surroundings are scared of me.

And I think that’s good. Now, no one will never change my attitude as a cold guy. I never be a guy that is naïve in love. And I will never believe in love ever again!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/N: I know I know. I know it lame, but  I promise you ever chapter will be a good story, there will be sad parts, and happy parts)

    VOTE

              COMMENT

                                FOLLOW

Love

anjgiana21

XOXO