Chapter 13

A/N: hi guys~~ it's been a long time not posting any updates here, and i kinda feel guilty for not posting or typing in this story. but don't blame me okay? i'm just a student that wants to finish her studies and be a successful person. so yeah, i may not able to post any updates like everyday, i might post one update every month. because i always have this 'mental block'  when i try to type my updates. so yeah, sorry~ mianhe~ 

and i noticed that my grammars or spelling's are always wrong, etc. but hey, don't blame me, blame my tablet and laziness for not fixing it. 

so here's a short update, again, i'm terribly sorry for, i don't know why. i just feel saying it to you guys. and comment guys, i want to know what your reactions regarding about Claire, Lewis, Kurt et cetera. 

Third Person's POV

When Claire and Lewis (of course Kurt was there) heard what Claire's dad said, they were really shocked. No one knew what to do or what to say, but of course, all of them (well except for Lewis) said 'What' all in unison. 

Claire has an open mouth, hanging, ready to put any kind of food in there. While Lewis and Kurt had the same expression. Big eyes, their hands was like saying 'What?! Are you f*cking kidding me?!'. But of course, Claire's dad didn't knew what to do next, so he came up to the staircase and looked at Lewis, patted his shoulders and said, "You, take good care of my daughter, or else." then he went to his room slash office and never come out.

"So what now?" Kurt broke the silence, because it was becoming awkward between the two. I mean, they hate each other, they don't like the idea of being together, or talking to together. It's just like, they the world or something. 

Kurt looked at the two who still had their expressions: Shocked and Surprised. None of them dared to looked at each other, because if I was on their position, I would be probably be scared as sh*t and run to my room and rant all over my father for being so god-damned selfish. But of course, that didn't happened to me, I'm just giving an example here.

Kurt left them with their mouth hanging, because like what I said, it feels awkward for them, that's why he left.

When realization hits Claire, she looks around and noticed that Lewis was still there standing with his mouth open. "What the hell are you still doing here, you idiot?!" She screamed with the loudest voice that she can do.

When Lewis heard what Claire shouted, he covered his ears and said, "Ouch! You don't have to scream woman!" then he started to walk again, yet he felt something very different. As if, it's not natural for him to feel this.  Before he left Claire, he said something. "So your my fiance' ay? Well, good luck to you, 'cause I'm going to make your life miserable." but before he can move from his area, Claire spoke up and said, "Don't worry, I already lived in hell, and I'm one-hundred percent sure that you'll be in hell soon." after that, Lewis left.

Both of them didn't knew why they said that, their guesses was because they each other or something that happened on Claire's room that we (reader's) didn't read? But of course, as the third person here, I knew what happened and of course, as a cliff hanger, I can't tell you what happen while they were in there...

When Lewis left the house, only now did Claire noticed what she had said and what she had done. "Sh*t!" she exclaimed. She ran back to her room and jump to her bed, and started shouting on her pillow as if it could stop from making sounds.

"Argh!!! I hate this fuggin' life!" she screamed to the top of her lungs.

For once, this is a new chapter to begin with; something that she wouldn't like, but we can't say what will she feel, its up to her whether she'll accept this new chapter or not.

"I didn't even get to move on about me and Chad's break up, and now dad brought something that will make go to hell everyday." Claire thought.

It was hell for her to leave Chad without telling him what the truth was, but she guessed that this was faith brought her. To become someone's maid Claire thought again as she got up from her bed, and went to her dresser and threw her clothes all away. She thought that, if Lewis was gonna make her life miserable, she could at least change her styling clothe so that everyone; every person there is, will be shocked when they see her walking down to the hallway freely without some students that will ruin her looks.

She grabbed her phone and called Ina. When Ina answered the phone call, she said:

"Ina, we need to go shopping." Claire. Ina screamed, she was so happy to hear that her best friend Claire wants to go shopping again.

Even though that the weekends is still not yet over, they didn't care about it. On Claire's mind, she needs to look for new style; while Ina was clearly happy to be with her best friend Claire.

A/N: so yeah, like what i said (type) this update will be very short. really short. so, comment guys if you want to know what will happen next or what. :)